Memories- Fred Weasley

Okay, first off— HOLY HAGRIDS HIPPOGRIFF!!! 200 READS ON ORCHIDEOUS?!?! THANK YOU SOO  MUCH ALL OF YOU!!! I wanna thank all of you amazing people who clicked on my amateur story and voted and commented on it. You all are so amazing and I am so grateful to y'all. Now back to the story—

In this story you are- 

- (Y/N) Lovegood , elder sister of Luna Lovegood

- A Ravenclaw

-Fred's Girlfriend (not in the flashbacks)

_____________Your POV____________________________

Seeing those soft brown eyes void of their familiar light made all those memories come rushing back to me.

 --

"Weasley, Frederick"

I looked up to see a tall boy with red hair and freckles, waving to his twin, his eyes glittering mischievously. He went and sat on the stool as Professor McGonagall put the hat over his head.

"GRYFFINDOR"

I knew it, after all, all the Weasleys were in Gryffindor were they not? I had met their lot once or twice, as we lived nearby.

My eyes followed him as he skipped off the stool, high-fiving his twin and went towards the red and gold table as three red-heads congratulated him.

After the sorting ── in which I was sorted into Ravenclaw, I saw as he and his twin George dropped a dungbomb in their elder brother's, one one with a pompous attitude's tomato soup.

Not a second later , the soup exploded as McGonagall came to a red-faced Percy and the twins who were rolling in laughter.

The elder twin ─ Fred ─ caught my eye and winked at me

I then knew, that those two twins were trouble .

"Hey" someone said as I jumped up startled.

I saw Weasley #1 looking at me inquiringly as I sat next to my ex-house elf Polly in the kitchens.

"You're that uhm Lovegood girl aren't you?" 

I nodded dumbly at the redhead twin Fred.

"Soooo what are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be studying or something— you know— the Ravenclaw stuff??"

I felt anger at him stereotyping us Ravens like that, so I turned around and said my usual soft dreamy voice turned hostile " I'll have you know Mister Weasley that us ravenclaws do a lot more than just reading or studying."

"Oh-uh —Yeah, Okay. Didn't—didn't mean to sound like that." He said, clearly taken aback. "Anyways," he cleared his throat. "What brings you to the kitchens." he asked. 

"I wanted to talk to Polly." 

"Polly? Polly who?" 

"My ex- house elf" I answered.

--

"Hello Mister Weasley. We meet again."

"Of course we do. You see, I am naturally a charming man."

"It is quite fascinating that you have not a single wrackspurt in your head."

"I—uh—what?"

"A Wrackspurt was an invisible magical creature which floats into a person's ears, making their brain become unfocused and confused. It is quite curious that they are not around you."