The metting

At this time and moment there is a metting going on at the ubuyashiki house. All the pillars were summoned because one of the demon slayers ran in to a certain someone and heard some interesting news. The pillars and the unperticular demon slayer are currently kneeling in front of the current head of the ubuyashiki family, kagaya ubuyashiki. There was silence until kagaya spoke.

 "My children rise, we are here to day because the demon slayer known as murata ran into Muzan he found out interesting news" all eyes went to murata many questions filled the pillars minds.

 "The twerp met muzan!?" Shouts the wind pillar, Sanemi shinazugawa. He points his finger at the terrified murata.

 "I-i-" murata couldn't finish his sentence because Sanemi was now face to face with him.I

 "Stop your scaring him!" The love pillar, mitsuri kanroji said to him as Sanemi backed up a bit.

 "Now explain what did he look like? What information did you get how did you surive?" The water pillar, giyu tomioka calmly asked the less scared demon slayer.

The demon slayer took a deep breath before beginning "h-he had black hair, his skin was pale, he was wearing a suit, his eyes his eyes they were red they had a split going down the middle like a cat"

Murata has to stop because he was shaking so much. Once again he took a death breath. "I was just coming back from a mission I heard a cat in a alley way I went in to see if the car was alright then I saw muzan. Standing before him was upper moon 2 and 3-"

 " WAIT!? HE MET MUZAN AND UPPER MOONS 2 AND 3!?" Sanemi shouts not believing what he heard.

Kagaya nods before speaking "there's no reason for murata to lie now is there?"

 Sanemi sighs " i guess your right master"

 "Continue please" kagaya says kindly.

 "Well the upper moons were bowed down in front of him until Muzan he spoke" a shiver went up murata spine "he told them to find him a demon queen then I ran I don't think they noticed me or they thought I was a waste of time"

 "What if Muzan wants us to know he's looking for a queen?" Suggests the insect pillar, shinobu kocho.

 "Maybe, but why?" Questions the snake pillar, obanai Iguro. 

 "This were not sure of but the main reason I summoned you here is because I'm sending you all out to find girls Muzan might come for then we can slay him if all goes well " states kagaya.

 "But what type of chicks does he like?" Questions the sound pillar,  Tengen uzaui.

 " We're unsure but now my children all of you will begin as soon as possible so two pillars per team Gyomei you will be the only one on your own are you alright with that? " says kagaya.

 "I'm fine with that master" the stone pillar, gyomei himejima.

 "Now pick the slayers you want on your team and head out, be careful my children" with does words the pillars all went to pick the slayers for their teams. 

End of chapter 1.                                                                                       Find out what happens next on the demon queen.