Preparing

Tanjiro's team found a couple more demon slayers. They now have a total of 25 slayers including tanjiro, Giyu, muichiro, murata and ozaki. It was hard to find slayers who were willing to go on the mission. Well you'd have to have guts to purposely face the demon king himself. The other slayers they asked said something like "No way I'm not walking to my death!" Or " pfft. No way I'll defeat him by myself" but in reality he was scared out of his mind, some people just have too big egos.

The teams destination is a village somewhere in the east. They had too travel by foot because no way in hell would they let a bunch of people with swords on a train. On there journey some of the demon slayers kept in falling behind. Muichiro kept on wondering how they even qualify as demon slayers.

Eventually the team made it to the village well kinda there's now 20 they had to leave 5 behind because they couldn't keep up with the rest of the group.

That's pretty much catches you up to where they are now. Currently there standing outside the villages boundarys.

 "We're gonna split up it would look suspicious of we all went in at the same time" announces giyu. The slayers just nod in understanding.

 "Ok, so we'll split up in five groups of four" Giyu continues "I'll take tanjiro, murata and ozaki with me".

Muichiro then points at a group of 3 slayers "you'll come with me". The main reason muichiro chose them is because there not quaking in there shoes in fear.

The slayers then start discussing who'll go with who. They peacefully decide who goes with who. They agree that once giyu's group enter the village muichiro's group will wait awhile before entering the village.

"Rember if you find Muzan don't panic just silently go and find me or muichiro, got it?" Asks Giyu calmly like always.

You could hear a tiny whisper of "Yes sir" coming out of some of the slayers mouths. The one thing all the slayers there shared was a bad feeling in the bottom of their guts.

Giyu's group silently gets up and approaches the entrance to the village...

To be continued..