Finding slayers

After a lot I mean a lot of fighting (mostly from Sanemi) they found out which pillars will pair up here is what they decided on.

Giyu with muichiro.

Obanai with Mitsuri.

Shinobu with rengoku.

Tengen with Sanemi. 

lastly Gyomei on his own.

now the pillars are currently picking who they want on their team, But some of the pillar are having trouble 

Tengen wants zenitsu on his team and Sanemi is just giving out while Tengen trys to convince zenitsu to come.

 "No freaking way I'm going with you, your looking for muzan! MUZAN for God's sake!" Squeals zenitsu.I

Sanemi starts to get impatient he wants to go find muzan as fast as possible and beat his ass. "COME ON WERE GOING TENGEN!" Sanemi tells at tengen.

 "NOT UNTIL THIS BRAT COMES WITH US!" Tengen tells back.

 "Bastard!" Sanemi with that said grabs the back of zenitsu's clothing and drags him as he walks away. " YOU COMING!? " Angrily yells Sanemi not stopping to let him catch up.

 "Yes! This mission will be flamboyant!" Tengen says, as he runs to catch up with them while zenitsu squeals and squirms in sanemi's grip.

 Giyu and muichiro are trying to get tanjiro on their team but Mitsuri also wants tanjiro on hers and Obanai's team. 

 "Tanjiro can you join mine and Obani's team?" Mitsuri sweetly asks tanjiro. 

 " I would love too" tanjiro continues "but I promised muichiro that I'd help him on his next mission" tanjiro says smiling sweetly.

 "Awww I really wanted you on my team but it can't be helped I guess!" Mitsuri says disappointed. Mitsuri then walks away with Obanai to find someone else for their team.

Tanjiro then walks over to Giyu and muichiro smiling as they then start discussing about who else they want on their team.

 "I know a friend who would come!" Tanjiro says to the two males beside him.

 "Who is it tanjiro?" Muichiro asks curious.

 "I'm sure murata and Ozaki would come" tanjiro says smiling.

"Isn't murata the one that met muzan?" Questions giyu.

" Ya, it is" muichiro simply answers.

"Really? He met muzan too? Is he alright!?" Tanjiro asks worridly.

"He's fine he just have us the information for this mission, but what did you meant by 'he met him too?'" Giyu tells tanjiro calming tanjiro down.

 "Wait, what are we meant to be doing on the mission?" Tanjiro asks confused, while ignoring with a question. Muichiro and Giyu played it of as a mistake, but they didn't really believe that. 

 "Muzan's looking for a queen to rule by him for eternity, so we're going to villages to find woman that Muzan might like, if we find Muzan or one of the upper moons were to exterminate of them" calmly explains muichiro.

 "Oki" tanjiro says not really understanding everything said.

 "So we're finding murata and Ozaki correct?" Giyu says.

 " Yup! We should be able to find them around here somewhere- over there! " tanjiro says while pointing at a boy with a girl both with black hair and demon slayer uniforms.

the three walks over the pair. Once they were a meter away from them tanjiro waves while saying "hello!".

The both look at the three then murata clings on tanjiro crying. "I-i m-met him-m h-he's t-terrifying" murata stutters out while still clinging onto tanjiro.

 "Would you two be willing to come on the mission with us?" Tanjiro asks smiling at murata. He pats murata head.

 The pair were hypnotized by his smile before they knew it they agreed but they say they won't be much help.

 "I'm sure you'll do fine!" Encourages Tanjiro. "How many more slayers do we need?"

 " a few more we better start looking" Giyu says plainly.

To be continued next time on 'demon queen'