turnning into a demon

Muzan walks back to his room as he carries his queen on his shoulder. Muzan ignores tanjiros screaming and kicking. Muzan let out a little chuckle as tanjiro reminds him of a little kid.

"What you laughing at!?!"

Muzan ignores Tanjiro's question as he enters the room. Laying tanjiro on the bed Muzan quickly kicks the door. Tanjiro took this as he chance he runs trying to find another exit.

"No point in running in just gonna-"

Muzan was cut of as tanjiro scrapes his long nail across Muzan's eyes. Muzan didn't even let out a squeals in pain. Tanjiro quickly true to unlock the door but the key is no where to be found.

"Looking for this?" Innocently asks Muzan waving a key in the air. Muzan makes sure tanjiro gets a good look at it before he places in in his chest pocket. Tanjiro makes a little growling sound not knowing he was growling himself.

"Calm down inm just gonna turn you into a demon"

"NO! You'll never turn me into a demon I'll never be your 'demon queen'!"

Muzan let out a sigh. "I didn't want to do this but I guess I have no choice I'll just make you obey~"

Tanjiro was about protest but Muzan knocks him unconscious before he gets the chance.

"I hope I don't give him brain damage I knocked him out a lot-"

Muzan bites his thumb causing him to bleed. Opening Tanjiro's mouth Muzan let's his blood drip into Tanjiro's mouth. Muzan then moved his finger because the cut is now fully healed.

Tanjiro starts to shake its like he's hyperventilating. Suddenly sharp teeth can be seen in Tanjiro's mouth. Tanjiro got suddenly pale.

He was now a demon

Muzan then picks tanjiro up and makes him sit up. Muzan carefully placed the top of his finger on Tanjiro's forehead. Muzan then used a special ability he learned to use a couple decades ago.

You see Muzan has the ability to control his blood. He can move his blood whether his blood is in him or not. Muzan learned that he can use his blood to manipulate someone's memorys. It takes a while but he can replace memory.

"You will obey me once you wake up my queen~"

A\N
Sorry it's short I'm lazy but the next chapter will be longer. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had to do chores. As an apology have a cactus 🌵.