regaining lost memorys

Hey guys! If you like danganropa I suggest you should check out my friend k0kichi_0um4-kun 's saiouma body swap book :D.

Slowly tanjiro loses conscious as he lays against the wall of the alley way. His grip on his basket loosens. The basket then fell out of his grip landing on the floor with a bang spilling everything that was placed in it before hand.

Tanjiro suddenly starts hyperventilating. Tears slowly build up in his sleeping eyes. The tears start to fall down Tanjiro's cheeks, while tanjiro himself is unaware of his condition.

Out of no where Tanjiro's eyes shot open. The whites of his eyes were now red and his pupils are..

Human...?

How? You might be wondering well the blue spider Lily allows demons to walk in the sun light. While rainbow spider Lilys allow a demon to return to their original human form.

It was just dumb luck that tanjiro found a nice old man who freely gave tanjiro this wonderful flower.

But was it really dumb luck?

Tanjiro slowly moves his shaky hand over his mouth in shock. He finally remembers his past his real past. Tanjiro was petrified he has being playing family with the murder of his family.

The one who killed....

My family....

And he turned Nezuko into a demon.

But the worest thing is tanjiro kinda enjoys playing family with Muzan. Tanjiro feel sorry for Muzan, he pitys Muzan, maybe even be had feelings for Muzan in a friend way of more it's unsure.

Tanjiro questions what should be do next? These are the options he has come up it:

(A). Keep on playing family with Muzan and live a happy life knowing his husband is a (not so) cold hearted demon murderer.

(B). Go back to the base and tell the other about is interesting experience with muzan.

(C). Play family with Muzan gather as much information as possible then return.

(D). Just run away and leave this all behind him and start a new life

Tanjiro instantly crosses (D) he would never abandon nezuku. If he choose (A) he would never live with himself for abandoning the demon slayer corpse and nezuku. If he choose (B) he would feel bad about abandoning Ena and Muzan. So the only logical option for Tanjiro was option (C) then he gets to gather information and gets to play family with Muzan for a little bit longer. Tanjiro would never admit it but he has some type of feelings for Muzan whether it is as a friend of more. 

Slowly tanjiro gathers the vegetables that fell from his basket when he lost consciousness as he lays them in his basket while his hand shakes as he's doing this. Tanjiro lays his hand against the wall of the alley of some kind of support as he slowly yet surely gets on his feet. Now standing tanjiro slowly limps out of the alley way. Tanjiro then starts walking towards his destination after he got over the limp.

-Time skip-

Tanjiro nervously stands in front of the door that leads to the apartment he shares with his 'family'. Tanjiro was kinda excited to go in do so he could go into the embrace of Muzan just he's in denial and would never admit to himself that he does.

Tanjiro musters up the courage and opens the door steeping foot in the apartment. Tanjiro nearly drops his basket he had tears in his eyes.

Tanjiro then starts bursting out laughing at the scene in front of him. Ena was looking proud of what she has done to he father, muzan.

Muzan hair is tied back with a pink hair tie, he had blood red lip stick on but it was applied poorly. Muzan had bright pink blush over his pale cheeks and black eye shadow layered on his eyelids.

Muzan face stars to feel warm out of embarrassment as he clears his throat excusing himself to wash away the makeup.

A small pout appears in Ena's face as Muzan left to wash away the makeup. "I thought daddy looked wonderful!"

Tanjiro let out a little giggle as he closes the door fully entering the house. Laying down the basket tanjiro lifts up Ena spinning her around. "I thought he looked wonderful aswell!" .

'I can get used to this'