Nezuko's mad >:3

The hashira all tried to think of a plan nothing came to mind. No matter what way they looked at it they couldn't find a secure plan. After a while they had no choice but to hope tanjiro could come back by himself and if he doesn't come back within a year they will pronounce him as dead.

Even do the hashira didn't know tanjiro all that well done felt sadness for him or they felt pity. Giyu was the most devastated out of all of them. Giyu felt great sadness for Tanjiro yet he kept his cool face on that covers the pain he feels. 

Shinobu felt like she lost her sister a second time. Tanjiro was the opposite gender they looked nothing alike yet tanjiro and shinobu's sister were nearly the same. They both felt pity and sadness for demons. Shinobu like Giyu put on a brave face.

Gyomei prays for the sake of tanjiro. He doesn't really feel much sadness for Tanjiro he kinda just feels pity for the 'poor soul'. 

Muichiro well muichiro surprisingly didn't forget it seems tanjiro was the only person muichiro warned up too. Muichiro just keeps his blank face as usual. Muichiro misses the company of tanjiro.

Mitsuri felt sadness for Tanjiro but then again she feels sadness for most.

Rengoku felt kinda sad but he just ignores the side that's sad and keeps on smiling.

The other hashira they kinda feels sad I guess that's my nice way of saying they didn't really give a shit. They see people die all the time it's nothing new to them.

...

Giyu was assigned to tell nezuku about what happened to tanjiro. They were scared that she was going to go wild and eat people, so they got someone who she knows and someone who can put her down if necessary. 

That's what happened a couple days ago, current day Nezuko's missing, zenitsu's crying, inosuke is wandering around the place yelling Tanjiro's name or what he thinks is tanjiro 's name and everything is in chaos because of this.

...

Nezuku was told softly by Giyu that her brother got captured by muzan. Well Nezuko didn't take the news very well. When those words left Giyu's mouth Nezuko panicked, her eyes widened she quickly went to find a exit. No luck the only exit was blocked by giyu.

"calm down Nezuko remember we're still in the butterfly mansion " spoke Giyu.

 "MUPH!" Nezuku said(?) Out of anger, at the moment she wasn't herself she lost control. She couldn't stop her self from kicking a hole in the wall and running.

Nezuku will do anything for her brother she will make sure he is safe no matter what

...

Sanemi was assigned to tell inosuke. If you didn't guess already he was forced to tell inosuke because Sanemi doesn't really give a crap about tanjiro and the others.

"So uh your friends gone he was taking by Muzan I don't really give a shit so uh bye!" Sanemi says simply even do deep down he does feel pitty for inosuke.

Sanemi then left. 

Inosuke refused to believe this he still refuses to believe it. Inosuke then kept on calling Tanjiro's name (what he think his name is anyway) hoping to find tanjiro.

...

Shinobu was assigned to tell zenitsu.

"Tanjiro..he was taken, by muzan's.." shinobu said trying to not to sound mean.

There was a short silence then tears started pouring out of zenitsu's eyes slowly soon turning into full on sobbing. 

Shinobu was unsure on what to do so she just left feeling pity for zenitsu.

...

Well your probably still asking, 'what happened to nezuko?'

Well, she is searching for he brother. She looked anywhere she could think of. 

She has no luck at finding her brother, tanjiro. 

Until..

In current day she met two demons that might just lead her to her brother.

The names of those demons are:  douma and akaza

Sorry for not updating D: I'll try and update more! 

Sorry if there's any mistakes it because I'm using a phone I'm still not used to typing on a phone- 

Bye 🤡 🦆