Encounter

All the groups have already entered the village. The went searching, searching but nothing they couldn't find muzan. 

Giyu's team already left the village and are on their way to another village in the west. There's meant to be a woman with skin as pale as snow, lips as red as blood, hair as black as coal and eyes as blue as the ocean. They say she's like a doll.

Giyu's team are barely half way to the village. Some of the slayers are disappointed they didn't find Muzan first try. Did they really think finding the demon king would be breeze? If so there just fools.

 "Cheer up will find him soon!" Tanjiro says trying to cheer up the ones who are disappointed. It worked because no one can help but love the big ball of love and sunshine.

"Ya! We'll find him next time!" Some of the slayes says in usion.

tanjiro keeps on smiling as he picks up the pace to catch up to muichiro and giyu.

"Do you really think we're gonna find him?" Asks muichiro with no emotion shown in his face.

"Of course!" Tanjiro answers smiling as his hair slightly blew in the breeze.

muichiro couldn't help but smile at the boy.

"Stop moving, don't make a sound" orders Giyu leaving everyone except muichiro and tanjiro confusesed. Despite being confuse the slayers listens.

They hear a voice it says "that so called 'doll' in the last village was just an old hag, she doesn't look nearly half as good as them"

Another voice spoke "she sure was delicious do!" Someone says dreamiliy.

 Giyu signals to muichiro and tanjiro to follow him while the rest stay. The three slowly walk over to were the voices came from. There they saw Muzan with upper moon 2, douma and upper moon 3, azaka at ethier side of him. Tanjiro and the others slowly find a place were there away from their sigh.

"Send a crow muichiro" whispers Giyu. He got a nod in return as muichiro follows the commands.

"Who is this person you speak of muzan? " azaka asks trying not to sound rude because he doesn't feel like dying today.

"I forget their name I just rember their bueaty." Says Muzan not showing the slightest emotion on the outside.

mean while muichiro already sent a crow to the other hashira. Giyu, muichiro and tanjiro decided to follow Muzan without being caught while the others go and wait for the pillars.

*time skip*

Giyu, muichiro and tanjiro have been tracking the demons for awhile now they've gone unoticed. Well that's what the demons want them to think. In reality the demons now they're been tracked they just wanna have some fun with their prey. They wait and wait until now it's their time to pounce.

Douma and azaka are now behind Giyu and muichiro leaving tanjiro to Muzan. Douma and azaka now have muichiro's and Giyu's hands behind their back. 

Muzan then turns around to see tanjiro in a attacking pose. That's when Muzan relises that tanjiro is the one he wants the thing he's missing in life. Tanjiro has red hair that stops around his shoulders, determined eyes yet full of kindness, skin that looks as soft as a marshmallow and lips sligtly  red they look perfect to kiss.

 "Don't hurt any of them" orders Muzan leaving the demons and the slayers confuses on what's happing. "We're not here to fight, hey! You with the red hair come with us and we won't hurt your friends deal?"

 "Don't do it" yells Giyu as he struggles against azaka's grip.

 "We're find fun while you still can" orders muichiro determined not to let tanjiro did here.

Tanjiro gave his friends as soft yet was smile as he drops his sword and slowly approaches the demon king. With one chop Muzan knocks out tanjiro lifting him up bridal style.

 "Let them go i now have my queen"

To be continued...