Chapter 2

Michelle could hear the thing getting closer and knew she had to do something. Bloom was playing with some kind of ring to distract herself from the scary thing on the other side of the window but then she dropped it. Praying that the red-eyed figure didn't hear them she carefully looked over the windowsill again. Her heart was beating out of her chest and she really shouldn't have worn heels right now. Michelle didn't see the red eyes so she turned back to her younger sister to signal her it was safe but before she could the thing broke through the window.

"M, we have to get the ring!" Ducking into the vent under the floors they quickly ran while trying to dodge the thing. "What the hell is that?" Michelle screamed. "I don't know, it must have come through the gateway with me when I came from Alfea." "Gateway?" Quickly deciding that they would have the gateway talk when they weren't being chased, Bloom kept watch while Michelle tried to get the ring. Not seeing the creature, Bloom told her sister to try and get it. But then, the creature broke through the vent on the other side, grabbed the ring and turned his attention back to the girls. Quickly turning around and running the other way they could hear the creature gaining on them. Michelle pushed her sister forward but with that movement tripped over a pipe and busted her ankle. Thinking this would be the end of her she turned around and tried to shield her head. Luckily the creature never came, so Michelle slowly opened her eyes and saw an unknown woman keeping the creature in check with magic.

Farah took one look at the strawberry blonde girl and her injuries and knew she should take her back to Alfea. Sky and Riven were probably already fighting Silva to try and come through the portal, plus the girl needed to get some sort of explanation and it wasn't safe here. "Bloom, grab your sister and go through the gateway. I'll take care of the Burned One." Helping her sister up and helping her walk, she went to the gateway as fast as she could, not knowing that this would be the last time her sister would set foot on earth for a long time.

Stepping through the gateway Bloom guided the two of them towards the exit and into the forest. Terra, Musa and Aisha immediately went over to the ginger girl and were surprised that she wasn't alone.

Silva had taken Sky and Riven a bit further away from the door so they would not go after Dowling or through the Gateway if their mate wouldn't come through it. When he noticed Sky and Riven suddenly looking at each other and towards their left ankle, he knew their mate did come through the gateway. Both Silva and Farah knew the consequences of bringing the girl into this world. That's why he knew something bad had happened. Farah would otherwise never risk the girl not being able to go home for a long time.