Chapter 18

Emerging from their room again at lunch, they noticed they had missed all classes Michelle was supposed to attend with them. Picking up some sandwiches from the cafeteria, it was now time for Sky and Riven's specialist training.

Walking towards the specialist's training grounds, they eventually guided Michelle towards a bench next to their usual training spot stating she would be in close enough range to be their good luck charm.

They didn't count on a couple of freshmen specialists trying their luck. It was odd, Michelle's love bites weren't covered up and standing proudly on her neck but it didn't stop the freshmen from talking to her. Much to the boys' chagrin.

The part that made them snap was when one of the freshmen sat down next to their mate and suggested they would take a walk together behind the barrier. "She's not going behind the barrier and she definitely is not going anywhere with you" Riven snapped while getting off the mat and walking closer to the group. "Better back off boys, you're flirting with our girl" Sky added standing next to Riven.

That scared them enough to back off. "Now, now, boys, what if I wanted to go outside of the barrier with that guy?" She teased them. "Keep saying stuff like that and we'll have to end training early" Riven whispered in her ear while standing extremely close to her. "Is that a threat or a promise?" She cheekily asked him.

"You asked for it, princess. Let's go Sky" Riven said while Sky picked Michelle up and carried her over his shoulder back to their room.