Chapter 19

The trio tried again the next day. They didn't leave their room after the events that happened during the specialist training.

Walking into their class almost all eyes were on them, more specifically on Michelle. "Keep your eyes to yourselves." Riven sneered. That was enough for everyone to turn back around. Noticing the three open seats, Sky smiled at professor Harvey in thanks. Guiding Michelle towards the middle seat, he took a seat to her left and put his arm around her shoulder while Riven sat on her right and put his hand on her thigh.

Class was fine and quickly over, thank God. Riven and Sky were thinking the same and took her to an empty classroom so they could make out for a bit. They were lost in the moment until they heard someone clearing their throat. Looking up they saw ms. Dowling. "I hope I'm not interrupting you" she laughed. "I'm sorry ms. Dowling." Michelle said, turning a bit red. "No worries, ms. Peters. I know you're new soulmates. Just don't do it in my classroom." The headmistress told them before leaving.

Walking back into the hallway Michelle said "well, that was awkward" "don't worry about it love. It's quite common for soulmates. We're not the first ms. Dowling found." Sky told her. "We actually wanted to ask you something." "What?" "Will you go on a date with us, princess?" Riven asked, a bit nervous. "Are you nervous?" Michelle asked them while giggling. "We're already together. Of course my answer's going to be yes" "Are you teasing us, love?" "Maybe" She said. "Well then, no more kisses for you" "as if you can keep that up" "you're right" Riv said before attacking her with kisses.