Chapter 13

After Riven's cheeky comment, the boys were called away for a talk with Silva. And where the boys go, Michelle will have no choice but to follow. Arriving at Silva's office Michelle wasn't really paying attention to what was being said.

She got a phone call from her mother so she excused herself, told the boys she would stay within hearing distance and left to go take the call.

"Hey mom, what's up?" "Michelle, something happened with Danny" those words made her feel a surge of panic inside her chest, which of course was felt by Sky and Riven. Knowing she would tell them after she finished her phone call, the boys let it be for now. "W-what happened, mom?" Michelle said, tears present in her eyes. "He got in a car crash, baby. It's not looking well." "Oh my god, I-I'm on my way" and with that she hung up and rushed outside to find Bloom. Not thinking about the boys she just left in the office that would surely go out of their minds.

Quickly finding Bloom's contact and hitting the call button she immediately spoke when Bloom picked up "B, where are you? I need to get to California now" "Woah, M, calm down, what happened? Did Sky and Riven do something?" "No, it's Danny, he got in a car crash and they don't know if he's going to make it" "Meet me at the front gates, I'll figure something out."

Meanwhile, Sky noticed he didn't hear his girl anymore. "Riv, do you hear Michelle?" Silva stopped talking for a bit so they could listen. But there was no noise coming from outside the office. Opening the doors, they noticed she wasn't there. "Mate, where the hell is she?" "I don't know Riv. Fuck!" Sky screamed while punching the wall in anger. "She was panicking when we last heard her, what if something happened to her?" Silva interrupted the boys and said "Calm down, we'll find her. Do you still feel her?" "Yeah, I can still feel her panic." "Okay, than that means she's still close by. Come on."

Michelle had arrived at the front gates and found her little sister there. "M, did you tell Sky and Riven?" "No, B, my best friend may be dying! I can't let them just say we can't go. You need to help me get out of here!"

Stella walked up to the girls, a bit surprised Michelle was close to tears and no boys were in sight. "Hey, Michelle, are you okay? Does Sky know where you are? I can text him for you if you want" "No, no please don't. I need to get out of here, Stella, now." "What happened? Did they do anything to you?" "No they didn't, they've been nothing but kind and sweet. But something happened in California and I really need to go" seeing the distress on the older girl's face, Stella knew she had to help. Even if it would get her in a shitload of trouble. "Lucky for you I got my ring back, let's go ladies!" "Wait, you're coming?" Michelle asked surprised. "Definitely. I do not want to be here when they figure out you left, plus at least then I can keep an eye on you. Maybe they'll be slightly less pissed at me then"

What the girls didn't know, was that Dane had spotted the three going through the barrier. Fortunately for them, he didn't know who Michelle was at that time. Unfortunately for them, within 5 minutes he would find out who she was and tell her incredibly angry and panicked soulmates what he saw.

Arriving at the old cemetery, Michelle was freaking out even more. She was getting anxious about leaving without telling Sky or Riven. She didn't even have their phone numbers.

Pushing the thoughts about Sky and Riven to the back of her head, she decided that she could deal with the aftermath of that later. In the meantime Stella had opened the portal and the three girls had went through.

After looking for Michelle all over campus, they suddenly didn't feel anything from her anymore. That made them dangerously mad right now. But nothing could have prepared Silva for their reaction when they found out from Dane that he had seen their mate go through the barrier with Bloom and Stella and hearing from ms. Dowling that a gateway was opened to the First World.