Butch and Buttercup's past

Im making their past together when they were 6 years old,during that time,the powerpuffs didnt remember the rowdyruffs so ya lets begin!!
================================

Butch's past...

I was walking down the woods since i ran away from home.I was friends with nature and animals so i came here to get some company from my 'friends'. I sat beside a tree, i have been walking down the woods but i still can't find them.

I guess they forgot about me....suddenly i heard a beautiful voice singing a beautiful song.

I stand up and walk straight to the voice that was singing. I saw a girl whos hair was long til her knees. She had raven black hair and was wearing a light green shirt that had frills on it, a long green skirt till her knees and was barefoot.

The wind waved with her hair and saw her face.She was singing with her eyes close. I hid behind a tree and see as she sings....(A/N She is singing the song Beautiful wish by Seira.)

I walk towards her but accidently stepped on a branch.She stopped singing and saw me.I walked towards her still but she whistled and a wolf came.

She sat on the wolf whispered to the wolf that made it ran away while carrying the girl...i fell in love...a rabbit came and jumped on me, we started playing while i was busy thinking about the girl.....

Buttercup's past...

I stand beside a stone and started singing a song that i created.The wind waved my hair and brushed againest my face...I was barefoot since i ran away from my home and asked my animal friend, Willows, a wolf, to carry to my secret place in the woods.

The grass were soft as feathers. As i was singing, i heard a branch breaking, i look towards the sound and found a boy who was wearing a dark green top with black jeans and dark green with black stripes snickers.

His hair was a beautiful shade of raven black and his was in a beautiful shadde of dark green.We stared at eachother and i came back to reality when he wlkes towards me.

I whistled and Willows came,i told her to bring me away from that boy...i wanted to know his name but i didnt want to....

After 3 years....

I walked towards the spot where i met the boy.I sat on the stone and sang the song which i created 3 years ago again.

I heard a branch breaking and stopped singing. I looked towards the direction.It was the boy who i met when i was young.

I stood up and wind came rushing.My hair was flying sideways and look towards the direction of the wind.It was the same situation i was in...i whistled and Willows came.

I sat on her and told her to bring me back home.I heard the boy shouting "I know that some day,we will meet again!"  I know, i know that some day, fate will bring us together again...

Butch's past, after 3 years...

I walked towards the direction where i met the girl 3 years ago. I heard the song again, i ran towards the direction and stopped, this time, the girl was sitting on the stone.

I walked towards the girl but accidently stepped on a branch. I stared at her, this time, her eyes were open. Her eyes were light emerald. Her hair was flying sideways.

She went to the direction of the wind and closed her eyes. She then whistled and the wolf came again. She sat on the wolf and road away. This time i shouted " I know that some day,we will meet again!"

I hope that in the future,we will meet again...