Chapter 7

Takuya's POV.

When a ice dagger shot stuck into a tree,we all stare at it.Who on earth did this?!

Hahahahahahaha

"Who said that?!"-Karuya

"Show yourselves!!"-Me

"Lets pay them big time...."-???

"Who are you guys??"-Kanami

"We are none other than the.....Powericegirls!!"

"Power ice girls?!"-All(except the ice girls)
They land in the forest on the floor.

"Im Ice."-the girl with normal braided blue hair that was tied up behind her head said with a grin.

"You can call me Iris!!"-the girl with ocean blue hair and had 2 short ponytails behind her head said with a fake smile.

"Icicle is me......"-the girl with dark blue hair that was tied at the side of he back head said with no emotions.

"Irinas is my name!!"-the girl with dark ocean blue hair that was tied up into a normal ponytail said with a smirk.

"Why did you throw a dagger at us?!"-Karen.

"Well you see,we wanted to have a battle with you so i threw a ice dagger on you."-Ice

"Well you could have just made it a normal greeting instead of throwing a ice dagger at us!!"-Kyo

"We cant,its one of the royal rules,our ice king said that we cant make greetings normal so he made a rule that stated we can use any type of method that include dangerous weapons to greet people...."-Icicle

"Anyway,what did you say about having a battle with us??"-Kaname

"Its more of a game rather than a battle,its a test of love!!"-Iris

"What?!?!?!?!?!"-All of us except the ice sisters.

"Ya,the game will be like this,each of us is gonna bring a girl and boy into any dimension that we create,then we will see how it goes,the couple that confesses that they love that person first is the winner!!"-Irinas

"Except when that couple confesses to eachother.If only one person in the couple confesses instead of together,then it doesnt count.

"Im in!!"-Kanami

"Me too!!"-Karen
It goes on followed by Kyo ,Eiji ,Yamato ,Kaname,Me then the last one that was force to do this is my beloved 'wife',Karuya.

"Ok why not start now?"-Ice said as she knodded her head at Iris,Icicle and Irinas.Ice took Karen into a dimension and Kyo followed since he was worried,its easy to see what he is thinking anyway.Iris took Kanami,Eiji followed.Irinas took Kaname and Yamato followed.Icicle took Karuya and i followed.

Karuya's POV.

I opened my eyes and saw that i was standing at the side of a palace,looking at people dancing in the pala---wait,a palace?! I look down at my clothes and realised that i was wearing a light forest green dress followed with emerald gemstones on the side of my chest,my dress was hooked with a green rose on my left with a band over my shoulder. The dress was actually a one side band dress with a straight down skirt! I think it was sew together. Why is it so girly and fairytale?? It is only suppose to be either Karen,Kanami or Kaname so why me?? I am still wondering who is my 'lover'.....I kinda admit that i am in love with Takuya but i dont think he loves me back,who would want to be with me?? Im a tomboy not a girly girl.I squated down on the floor,making my dress becoming a little wrinkled.When is he gonna come?? I dont want to be alone,i dont want fake friends.....I saw a hand infront of my face and looked up,i widen my eyes,it...it.....it was Takuya...

"T-taku...ya?"

"Of course,milady.....Karuya."

"So it is you...."I stood up while holding his hands and patted down my dress.

"But still Karuya,why are you in a dress? I thought you didnt like dresses."

"I was already like this when i was here!! You too,i didnt know a tuxedo could fit you....."i said while blushing,i look at Takuya's tuxedo,the jacket was straight and black,inner shirt was platinum white,the tie was actually my second favourite colour,dark green tie,his shoes were shiny black.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Since i dont know which POV. I should start with for the next chapter,please tell me which one i should go fir the POV. In the comments box please!!