Chapter 13 ~The Reds~

@Kathrock has asked for this chapter to be the reds so why not? And isnt the picture cute?!
%×%×%×%×%×%×%×%×%×%×%×%%×%%×

Karen's POV.

I woke up, in...um...*blushes like crazy*... im in... KYO'S ARMS!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! I shook my head. Don't think about it! Even though you love him, he doesn't love you back! He is just a childhood friend! Nothing more! I carefully lift his hands off me and stood up, stretching my arms. Ouch, i guess my neck still hurts... But still, why are we in a forest?! I went to the woods and collected wood for the fire since its in the evening.

When i was walking back to the spot, i heard something behind me. I turn behind and saw no one. I shrug it off and started walking. I heard something behind me again. I turn and saw nobody. Is it just my imagination or is something weird going on here? I turn back and started walking. When i heard something behind me, i walk faster and faster, the noise also going faster and faster. I stop midway and turn behind me, looking at who it is, but nobody's there. I turn back and saw someone with a cape and a knife. I gasped and screamed, dropping the wood on the ground. I suddenly felt something hard on my neck again and started fainting...

Kyo's POV.

I woke up upon hearing a very high pitch scream. Thats Karen's voice! I quickly stood up and ran to the voice. When i stopped, i saw a person in a cape pointing a knife at ....... Karen! She is lying on the ground! I change to Brick and threw a ball of fire at that person in the cape. He stumble back. I quickly grab Karen and carry her bridal style and quickly run away...

Unknown's POV.

I smirked, this is working out well...