Chapter 11 ~The Purples~

@Kathrock requested that i do this chapter on the purples so lets get on with it! Please check her out too!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Kaname's POV.

I open my eyes and saw the sky. I sat up and look around me, seeing Yamato on the bed, sleeping. I smiled. Hes so cute when he is sleeping... yes, im in love with him, since we were young i guess. I guess it was love at first sight... im thinking of telling him now but i guess that could wait. I stood up and look at the sky, its morning. I heard rustlings from the bushes and look at them, narrowing me eyes. Someone's there. I look at Yamato. I shouldn't disturb him since he is still sleeping. I change myself into Shining Bunny and took out my weapon, a ribbon with a handle. Don't worry, Yamato is here with you. A cat came out and walk to me. I blink twice. I sighed. It was cat. I walk to it and hold it in my hands. I smiled. Its so fluffy. I felt something behind my neck and touched it. Nothing. My vision then became blurry and fell to the ground....

Yamato's POV.

I sat up when i heard a cat mewing. I look around and saw Kaname holding a cat. She turned to Bunny huh. I look to my right and saw a short bamboo stinking out. I widen my eyes and gasped. Its pointing at Kaname. A needle like thing shoot straight at Kaname just as i was going to shout out Bunny. She slowly fell to the ground with a cat in her hands, i quickly ran to her and carried her, limping up to the sky and looking behind, not seeing anybody. I turn back infront of me and a flash of light blinded me...