Chapter 1

Karen(blossom) POV.

What a day! First got scolded by Mr Norasaki.

Second, got detention for 2 hours.

Third, got mistaken for a criminal and almost got caught by a cop and lastly, got grounded for 2 months.

Luckily tomorrow is camp at the rain forest, thank goodness all the unluckyness is all over today or else it would be worst than drowning!

Oh no i forgot to pack my things! I better get packing now or else it would be too late!

Oh and i need to bring more sweets and chocolates to survive for 5 whole weeks and i need to bring a bigger bag too so that i could bring more cloths too or else it would be too embarrassing to be naked infront of every body.

Kanami(bubbles) POV.

Im so happy that tomorrow is camp at the rain forest.

Their will be lots of activities at the camp too.

I hope my sisters, Karen, Kaname and Karuya will come to the camp! That would equal twice the fun at the camp!

Though the only one im worried about is Karu-chan.

I saw her getting mad at school while talking on the phone with mum and dad.

Since she already went to camp last year, the camp we will be taking is the same thing that she went to. I think she got mad at mum and dad because mum and dad decided that Karu-chan will be going to camp with us to protect us without her permission.

That should be the reason why.Well i really hope she comes though!

Karuya(buttercup) POV.

Urghhh!! Why does my life have to be so cruel?!

I have already go to that camp so why go to that camp again? I understand that i need to protect my sisters from getting beaten up but at least ask me before deciding it!

Well at least Karen, Kanami and Kaname are coming.

Well i know father is the president of Japan and he has power from all over the country of Japan but still...oh well, i just have to go since they are going ,im going too.The activities better be more fun than the other camp!!

Well got to go to sleep,need to wake up early tomorrow...

Kyo(brick)POV.

Stupid Dad, why does he always choose things without asking us i mean we are part of the family so we have the right to know what happens and what did we get?

Nothing!

If he is our dad, he should have told us sometime ago that we were going to camp at the rainforest and that there will be fun activities to play so what?!

Well at least Eiji, Takuya and Yamato are coming.

Im gonna bring lots of things to prank people with!!

Haha!

Eiji(boomer)POV.

Yay going to do camp!!

Its going to be the first time im going to camp in a rainforest and there will be fun activities to play with and cabins to sleep in!!

I have never slept out of the house so its very exciting to me!

Since my bros are coming, Kyo, Takuya and Yamato, they should be packing their things now, because the camp is tomorrow and since some of our friends are coming to the same camp as us, i would really want to make friends with other people too!

Since i packed finish,i will be going to sleep now.

Takuya(butch)POV.

*sigh*Why is life so cruel?!

Parents seems to ignore their childrens suggestion and opinions like they weren't to talk.

Now because of my freaking parents, i have to go to the same camp which i went last year with the green girl whos father is president of japan, and best friends with my father and thats how we got to know eachother when we were kids.

We were childhood friends since small and last my best friend who was a childhood friend of mine, Karuya, was a total hot chick so i wonder if shes going to the same camp we went to last year?

Bet shes angry as i am now...

Kaname(bunny)POV.

Yay! First camp out in the woods!

I mean in the rainforest!

Im so excited to go on the trip i mean camp too excited to sleep! My sisters Karen, Kanami and Karuya are coming too even the rowdyruff boyz are coming!

That means Yamato is coming! Yay Yamato is coming to camp with me, my sisters and his brothers too! This camp is gonna be so much fun!

There are also fun activities to play too!!Well gotta go to sleep or i cant wake up early and good thing i pack my bag too*yawn*

Yamato(Blitz)POV.

*yawn*Today has been a long day for me, except the fact that i have to go camp with my bros and the powerpuff girlz, that also means that Kaname is coming too!

Haha!

Now that shes coming to the same camp as me! If we are in the same cabin,i am gonna tease Kaname til she crys!Ok not until she crys if she crys i will get into trouble!

So until she sleeps, ya should be good enough. Now i Just have to go to sleep...

Watch out for the next chapter!

Bye!