Chapter 15 ~Haunted House Adventure~

Chapter 18

Haunted House Adventure

Karuya's POV.

I screamed the moment i open my eyes. Fuck this! Why a fucking haunted house!! Curse today! Why must it be a haunted house instead of something else?!

(AN because its romantic)

Curse all those romantic things Author!

(AN yesss.....)

I look to my left to find the idiot gapping at the sight. This is not the fucking time to be gapping!!

Takuya's POV.

I gapped at the sight of everything i saw. So cool, but right now, i could hear Karuya shouting and cursing beside me. I walked infront and asked her "You wanna come?"

".....fuck hell....." she whispered under her breath.

"What?"

"...fuck no..." she said in a soft voice.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID FUCK NO!!"

"Then what are you going do if you are going to stand here by yourself? I suggest we finish this stupid fucking game and go home."

"...fine douchbag..."

You see, 10 years ago, when we were in a haunted house, we boys scarred the girl and yes, Karuya almost had a heart attack. Its true im not kidding. We started walking into the house without talking...

Karen's POV.

I screamed until i choked. This is not true! I am not going into that thing until somebody does something about the whole haunted thingy! I ran here and there trying to get a hold of myself. Ok screw that, i can't get a hold of myself. I look to my left and saw Kyo smirking at me.

"Now is not the freaking time to be smirking KYO!!!"

Kyo's POV.

I gotta say that this brings back memories. Its been like 10 years since we came into a haunted house. I could still remember that time when i scarred her, she nearly went to the hospital. I could hear Karen cursing under her breath. She thinks i can't hear it.

"Can we crush the whole place down Kyo?" Karen gave me the innocent look.

"No." Was all i said.

"But why?!"

"Because i have a better idea."

"And what would that be, Mr Jerk?"

"We go in now, later then finish faster Carrot head." She scowls at me.

After that,we went inside.

Kanami's POV.

I screamed here and there at the top of lungs, not carring if i lost my voice. It just has to be a fucking haunted house! Of all places, they chose a haunted house. Do they have a death wish or something? If yes, they should wait for me cause in thinking of killing them in the brain. I look to my left and Eiji looks like his soul has just left his body. I shook him.

"Come back Eiji please!"

Eiji's POV.

I stood there while staring into the house, my soul leaving my body. You see, 10 years ago, i scarred her , yes Kanami. I scarred her, but i didn't know that her neck and her whole body would give out. I think she still haves nightmares and i still regret it until now.

"So do you have any fucking plans on what to do beside going in?"

She curses when she is a hardcore so she has just turn into a hardcore.

"Nope."

"Then we should get going."

"No i don't fucking want to."

"Kanami ,i know you don't want to this but its better if we go in, the faster this would finish."

"Ok ok fine! Jackass..." she muttered the last word.

We then walk into the haunted house...

Kaname's POV.

I screamed like a mad woman. I hate Haunted houses! They scare the hell life out of me! I look to my right and saw Yamato lying on the floor with a worm in his head. I screamed and looked to my left and saw the real Yamato. He is staring into space.

"Yamato! Stop staring already!"

Yamato's POV.

I stood there on the floor, staring at the emtrance. It just has to be Haunted house huh. Kaname can curse so loud that my ears wants to go deaf. I look at her and asked "So any plans?"

"Yes."

"What is that?"

"We can either kill that fucking slut who first created a haunted house-"

"Thats impossible, he or she is already dead."

"-or we can kill the fucking daughter of a bitch who gave us this scenario."

"Both are a no."

"Then Mr Smartypants, any great ideas?"

"Yes, we go in, finish everything in 1 go and done, we are out."

"Ok ,lets go..."

Said like that, we walked in, when Kaname started running, i followed...