Boomer's and Bubble's past

Finally,i updated!Here is Boomers and Bubbles picture!!I know its odd so please dont judge.

******************
When they were 6 years old...
Bubbles's POV.

I was walking down the street,singing to my favourite tune. I saw bubbles flowing out from the playground so i ran towards and saw a girl blowing bubbles.

I walked towards the girl but i slipped and fell on a puddle. I started to cry. Parents and their children didn't help me up, just either ignoring me or just staring.

When some of the childrens saw me,all they did was laugh at me, saying that i  was clumsy and stupid.

Just then, a boy with blonde hair that looked like Taaka-chan helped me onto a bench and asked me which part i was in pain. I cried while saying "M-m-my knee......"

"Don't worry, let me go fetch some water from the fountain, you wait here."-The boy with blonde hair.

"O-ok....."-I tried to stopped myself from crying.He smiled and went to fetched some water.

Boomer's POV.

I walked down the street,watching all the adults walking past me like im invincible. I was so freaking bored that i ran down the road and went into a store.

I searched for something i could buy.I found a towel set that cost only $12:50. I took the set and went to the counter to buy the set, i took out the money from my pocket and paid the cashier.

I headed to the playground, just as i was gonna enter the playground, i saw people crowding in a circle and a crying voice. I ran towards the crowd and saw a girl with blonde hair sitting on the ground, crying.

I helped her onto a bench and asked her which part she got pain. She cried while saying

"M-m-my knee......"

"Don't worry,let me go fetch some water from the fountain,you wait here."-I told her in a calm voice.

"O-ok....."-She said.

I smiled and went to fetched some water.

*Timeskip*

Bubbles's POV.

He came back and put the soaked towel one the wound.

I gave the expression that i didn't like having the towel on the wound. He said "I know it hurts but please bear with it."

"O-ok."I closed my eyes tightly.

(AN I know im being selfish but im just too lazy so im putting a timeskip again.)

*Timeskip*

"There, all done. Try lifting your knee to see if it still works."-The boy.

"O-ok."-I said as i try to lift up my knee.It still works but it still hurts.

"Ok, another thing,please cover your ears very tightly."-He said.

"Sure i guess....."-I said while covering my ears super tight.

I suddenly heard a shout. Wait--dont tell me it was that boy! Of course!

It explains why he told me to cover my ears, so that my ears wouldn't get hurt by the shout or scream i am hearing now! I slowly opened my eyes after there was no screaming or shouting.

I look up the sky,still covering my ears.I could have sworn that i saw birds flying away from the trees!!

I started to stare at the boy,his expression was like---you know what i mean.Yup,he is angry and mad, sorry, scratch that please, its SUPER angry and SUPER mad.

Boomer's POV.

I started shoutting to all the parents and children "WHY DIDNT YOU PEOPLE HELPED HER?!SHE IS ON THE FLOOR,SITTING THERE AND CRYING,WHILE YOU ALL ARE JUST EITHER STARING,IGNORING OR MAKING FUN OF HER!!WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!"

"But it isnt our fault who made her tripped."-One of the boys said.

"So what?Did your parents ever teach you what helping other means?"-I said.

"Hey,you have no right to talk to my son like that!!"-One of the parents.

"And what about you?Are you even a parent?Why didn't you teach your own a son how to help others?You didnt even think of helping that little girl!!" -I said.

Everybody suddenly became quiet.I sighed. I looked at the little girl and smiled. I told the little girl "Its ok now."

"Thx."-The girl said while smiling.I smiled too.

She was beautiful.

"Oh look at the time!!I better get home before my sisters nag at me!!!!Thx for helping me!!" -The little girl said while smiling and ran away.I wonder what what was her name....

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें