I time traveled to Saturday!

Hey would you want to hang, out like just the two of us?

Sure, what were you thinking?

You could come over to my place?

Sure, what's your address?

*************

K, be there in 10

Bring a bathing suit

I quickly threw my phone on my bed and walked over to my closet. I dug through my swim drawer until I found the one I was looking for. It was a black and white two piece with boxer short bottoms and a halter top. I quickly changed, putting on an oversized white tee and jean shorts.

 I quickly changed, putting on an oversized white tee and jean shorts

After, I ran to my bathroom and brushed my hair. Putting on some water proof mascara, I dashed downstairs, to find myself a deserted house. My mom must be at work again. 

I threw on my black converse and walked out the door, locking up the house. I hopped into my Jeep and drove to Sam's house with the sun roof open and the windows all rolled down. 

I checked the time once I pulled up at her house, I was one minute early. I hopped out of my car and walked down the pathway, ringing the doorbell once I reached it. "Your here!" Sam exclaimed, opening the door and giving me a hug. "How'd you get here so fast?" She questioned me. 

"Oh I live a few blocks away actually." I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and out of my face. 

"Oh cool, well come in." She opened the door for me, revealing a large open area with white walls. I stepped inside. 

"Your house kind of looks like mine, just a bit bigger." I giggle smiling.

She gave me a whole house tour, showing me her room, the kitchen, living room, and  bathrooms. We eventually made our way to her backyard where the pool was. "This is awesome!" I cry out in awe.

"Don't you have a pool?" She said grabbing two towels out of a basket by the side. 

"No. I asked my mom, she said no." I sighed looking around. It was a huge, L shaped pool, with a wall behind it with square hole, displaying red and pink flowers. There was a pool house sitting beside the water. 

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded my head, she walked over to the steps to walk in, but I turned towards the diving board. "Your going to dive in?" She laughed.

"Yup." I said, stepping onto the diving board, making my dismount, I got into position to do a forward closed pike. When my feet left the board, I folded my body in half when I reach the approximate height and dived head first into the lukewarm water.

When I emerged from the water Sam squealed. "How'd you do that?" She asked excitedly. 

"I was around water a lot back in Jersey, I learned a few things." I smiled and swam towards her.

We spent the next three hours chilling in her pool, tanning and talking about things like boys, and school

We spent the next three hours chilling in her pool, tanning and talking about things like boys, and school. It started to get dark so we exited the pool and went to the towels to dry off. While we were, a man, women and a short chubby boy came into the backyard. "Hey Kiddo. Who's this?" The man said to Sam. 

"Oh dad, this is Lydia Lexington. She just moved here from New Jersey actually." Sam said. 

"I grew up in New jersey actually as well. Lexingston you said." He looked at me smiling. 

"Yeah." I answered pushing my hair onto my one shoulder. 

"I recently hired a Caroline Lexingston the other day." He said.

"Yeah that's my mom, wait your the LaRusso's? Sam why didn't you tell me." I said shocked. "Your job offer to my mom was the reason we moved here." I was holding my towel tightly to my body.

"Well this is my wife Amanda and my son Anthony." He motioned to the boy and women standing beside him. 

"It's nice meeting you guys." I said kindly, genuinely enjoying this.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" Amanda asked. 

"No, I wouldn't want to intrude." I declined, smiling.

"You wouldn't be. I insist." Mr. LaRusso said.

"Alright, let me text my mom." I said caving in and walking over to grab my phone off the sun chair. 

Hey guys this is just a filler chapter because in the show they jump like weeks at a time

Hey guys this is just a filler chapter because in the show they jump like weeks at a time. I hope you enjoyed this little bonding moment. Comment and Vote!!

Thanks

-Daisy