Proof

"I'm heading to work, Amanda and Danial are taking a personal day, so I'm going to help out today." My mom yelled from the front door.

"Ok-" I was cut off by the door slamming shut. I plopped onto the couch, flipping on the TV. I scrolled through Netflix, looking for anything to watch. I stopped scrolling when I landed on Vampire Diaries. I sighed, deciding that there was nothing else to watch and flipped it on. 

HELP ME!!!

What happened this time? Did you kiss Miguel again?

I joked throwing my phone down, remembering our call from yesterday. As soon as her date with Miguel was ended, she facetimed me. She wouldn't stop talking about how amazing the date was. She talked about how, they played golf, arcade games and then at the end, he tried showing her a karate move, when she jumped on his leg and swung him forward so he landed on the ground. In return, I told her about how I was stood up by a friend and ended up surfing for 2 straight hours. 

I picked up my phone when I heard my notification bell went off. 

My mom and grandma are starting world war 3!!

Oh I'm sorry

Your coming over later to do some training with my dad, right?

Yes, I am. Why?

Would you want to come over right now and save me?

Sure.

What would you do without me?

Your right, there is nothing I could do without you.

I know!

Get your butt over here

Coming!

I shut the TV off quickly and run upstairs to get changed. When I reach my room, I throw on a white tank top that ends a good 2 and 1/2 inches above my belly button. Then I pull on some loose high-waisted grey sweats. I layered on a lighter gray sweater to finish off the outfit. I throw my hair in a messy bun.