What about Lydia?

"Hey do you know the answer for number 6?" Moon asked from beside me. 

"Umm, it's D." I said looking over my own page. P.S.A.T. Prep was today, so we were all here, at  school, on a Saturday. 

"Thanks." Moon whispered back. 

"Mhm." I filled in the last question on my sheet and flipped the booklet around, setting my pencil down on the desk.

"Alright class, five more minutes." The teacher announced. I sighed and decided to try and get a little nap in, I lied my head on the desk, I closed my eyes and tried to get some shut eye. 

"Okay papers over and pencils down. Remember this was only a practice for the real thing." She said, wow that seemed a lot shorter than 5 minutes. 

Moon and I got out of our seats and walked out of the classroom. "Bye." She spoke to me,  waving over her shoulder. 

I waved, "Bye." I walked down the hallway to find Sam. I spot her kissing Miguel and decide to walk up to Demetri who is standing behind the couple awkwardly. 

"Hey." I say walking up to him.

"Hey, I'll meet you later." He said to Miguel

"Yeah." He responded half heatedly.

"I'll go with Demetri." I pointed over my shoulder to the dark haired boy who was slowly walking away.

"Yeah okay." Sam stuck her hand out to me, I reached back and gave it a little squeeze. It's like our thing now. 

I jogged a bit to catch up with Demetri.

"So where are you off to now?" I think I scared him a bit, looping my arm through his. 

He looked questionably at the gesture. "Uh, biology." He said finally.

"Same, I guess your stuck with me." I smirked up at him.

"Your not so bad." He sighed causing me to laugh.

"Hey mom, have you seen dad? I really need to talk to him

"Hey mom, have you seen dad? I really need to talk to him." Sam asked her mom.

"Hey Amanda." I said, making myself known.

"Hi Lydia." She replied turning towards us. "And no he's out, and I need to talk to you." She said walking towards Sam. I slowly slid into a chair at the kitchen table. "Did you get into a hit and run accident and few months back?" She placed a hand on her hip.

I looked at Sam waiting for her to respond. She looked guilty then looked to the ground trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Oh my god." Amanda said placing the pieces together.

"It wasn't me driving, mom I swear. I-it was Yasmin." She spoke quickly.

"Wait was that what you guys were talking about when Yasmin said a deer ran into her car?" I interjected causing Sam and Amanda to look at me annoyed. I snapped my mouth closed and sank into my chair.

"I don't care who was driving. Lydia were you there?" 

"No." I answered shaking my head the tiniest bit. 

Looking back to Sam, "You should've told us thins. Do have any idea the trouble you've caused us?" Amanda scolded.

"I'm really sorry." Sam spoke softly.

"Sorry's just not gonna cut it, I can't believe I'm saying this, but your grounded." Amanda said sternly. "Give me your phone." She held out her hand, waiting for Sam's phone. I silently watched this interaction, feeling as though I should've left, but I didn't. 

"What, why?" Her voice held the smallest bit of a whine. 

"Because I know that as long as you have internet, sending you to your room is like sending you out to play. Now give me your phone." She explained her reasoning for her actions.

Sam reluctantly gave up her phone. "Don't forget her laptop and smart watch." Anthony said from the fridge, holding a pickle with his hand. I looked over at him and glared. Sam turned to send him a quick death glare and peeled of her watch handing that to her mom as well. She walked away, grabbing my hand in the process.

"What about Lydia?" Anthony shouted after us.

Hey guys, sorry this was kind of just a filler chapter

Hey guys, sorry this was kind of just a filler chapter. I hoped you liked it none the less. I know it was shorter than most chapters as well. Anyway Comment and Vote! 

Thanks 

-Daisy