The Puppy part 2

Did not proofread

Georgie sighs as she sits on the couch after work almost forgetting the puppy was even there until the small animal jumped on her lap. "Oh hey girl I almost forgot you were here Georgie told the puppy who wags her tail.

"Tommorow is my day off so I will take you to the vet tomorrow, and also bathe you because you stink." Georgie told the puppy playfully. As she heard her phone ring, " Right on time." Georgie told the puppy who cocked her head, "Oh it is my friend Tessa the one I was talking to last night when you came." Georgie told the pup who seemed to understand and lied down on Georgie's lap.

"Hey Tess." Georgie told Tessa.

"Hey G what you doing." Tessa asked Georgie

"Oh I just got home. How about you?" Georgie asks before the puppy barked and got onto the arm of the chair. Wagging her tail happily looking at what Georgie was looking at, and cocking her head in confusion of the person on the screen. Georgie looked at the puppy and said, "Down" sternly the puppy whimpered, but got back on Georgie's lap.

"Is that the puppy from last night?" Tessa questions at seeing the pup.

" Yeah she followed me into work. I am pretty sure she is a stray and I could not leave her alone once figuring that out." Georgie told Tessa who nodded

"That is so sad that she ended up on the streets." Tessa says

Georgie nodded before saying, "It is, but it is the sad truth in the cities like New York. I heard there were around one hundred thousand in Brooklyn alone." Georgie told Tessa who just looked at her shocked

"Wow that is crazy. So are you keeping her." Tessa asked Georgie who had not even thought about keeping the pup yet.

"I do not know I think I might take her to the shelter tomorrow once I take her to the vet. I still do not have enough time to take care of her. At least then she could find a home that would have the time and space for her." Georgie told Tessa.

" Or they could euthanize her I read somewhere that fifty-six percent of dogs that are taken to shelter are euthanized." Tessa told Georgie as she really wanted Georgie to adopt the puppy.

Georgie sighs, "We will see how tommorow goes, but I still do not think it is a good idea especially if this is one of the more energetic breeds." Georgie told Tessa who smiled at her friend.

" I do not know I think that pup followed you for a reason. I think she wants you as an owner and if it is meant to be it is meant to be." Tessa told Georgie who nodded as the puppy jumped down and started towards the door.

"I have to go Tessa the puppy needs a walk." Georgie told Tessa. Who nodded

" Alright I need to go anyways Reed and I are having a date night." Tessa told Georgie who smiled

"Bye Tessa have fun." Georgie said before hanging up and looking around for anything she could use as a leash and collar. "Will you follow me Georgie asked the puppy which barked and wagged her tail. Alright then come on lets go Georgie told the dog walking out of the house the dog following right behind her.

After the walk Georgie and the puppy went back inside. Georgie getting ready for bed. The pup stayed with her during everything. Georgie sighs looking at the puppy, "Tommorow I am going to have to decide what to do with you, but I think you have already decided for me." Georgie told the pup who looked up at her and barked happily.

Georgie sighs heading to the bed, "Alright then get some sleep you will have a long day tommorow." Georgie told the pup as she lied down in her bed. The puppy whimpered at her wanting to be with Georgie but the bed was kind of high up. The pup jumped though landing on the soft bed. Georgie sighs, "Not happening down girl." She told the puppy who whimpered before jumping down. " Good girl." Georgie told the dog as she went to bed.