A maid's story

Just something I had to write.

Things have been progressing well pretty quickly between Alessia and Ryan since the day at the café.

Alessia quickly forgave Ryan and things have been going smooth lately.

Alessia smiled amusedly when she looked at the poorly drawn figure glancing back at her.

"And what is that source of my future nightmares to come." She said, voice full of laughter.

"Haha. Very funny." Ryan rolled his eyes with a frown on his face but you could see the laughter in his eyes.

"So what exactly is this?" She gestured to the poorly drawn picture.

"Um, it's actually..." His cheeks becoming faint pink.

Alessia cooed and pinched his cheeks. "Awe. Are u scared?"

"N-no. I mean no. I was just saying that I was trying to draw a picture of you." His eyes darted to the paper in front of him.

"Obviously that was a disaster." He cringed.

Alessia inspected it with a serious expression but really she was trying not to laugh and choke to death.

"Well," She started trying to keep her voice neutral. "It is better than the average drawing."

Ryan looked at her dead in the eye and she couldn't it hold anymore.

She just couldn't.

She clenched her stomach in pain as she wheezed with laughter.

"Okay okay I get it. I'm a horrible artist. Okay now stop it."

But she couldn't.

It made her laugh harder.

Ryan suddenly got up and headed towards the door. Alessia finally calmed down and looked at his direction.

She went after him and he stood outside with his arms folded and face expressionless.

Alessia felt guilty and any joy she felt moment ago suddenly vanished.

She hugged Ryan from behind and pressed her face against his clothed back.

"I'm sorry." Alessia mumbled against his back.

She felt his back shake and he turned.

She looked at him to see him laughing at her and that made her smile a little.

"You're not mad?"

Ryan shook his head. "I confess i was hurt at first and a little mad. But you're just too adorable to stay mad at."

Alessia forced a smile as Ryan hugged her.

But she just couldn't hug him back.

----

Alessia rarely spent her time at home. She was always at Ryan house she practically lived there now with some of her clothes at his place.

Ryan parents were barely home. But they were warm and friendly and welcomed her with open arms. She felt so safe there.

They had maid named Agatha and she rarely talked to her. She always seemed so quiet and reserved and was rarely seen.

The old maid served Alessia with a cup of tea as she lay cuddled on the couch with Ryan watching TV.

Agatha didn't make any eye contact with Alessia as she left the hall to the kitchen.

"She's looks sad." Alessia couldn't help but blurt out.