•Chapter 51•

A/N: lord forgive me for what I'm about to write :,) anyways this is for all you horny readers.

Also I'm going to be changing things up with the smut :,) specifically um the terms used, so if you feel uncomfortable about smut. Then I'll warn you ahead of time where it begins and when you see ☁︎︎☂︎︎☁︎︎☂︎︎☁︎︎ That's when it's over. That way you can enjoy the chapter as well.

☾❤︎☽

Our Night

Atsumu's POV

After the event that happened not to long ago. We both headed home still soaking wet, we might even end up getting sick from this if we don't get home quickly and shower. Yet again.

It took quite a while to get home, since Sakusa was driving carefully on the road. Making sure the car didn't slip or run on its own due to the rain. And to make sure he actually knows where he's going.

Around ten minutes later we were now parked in front of the house preparing to run to the door. Sakusa had his keys out as he opened the car door and ran. With me following right behind him.

To my surprise he actually didn't struggle to open the door. I remember that at times even I struggle to even unlock the door, while it's dry out!

"Home at last!" I said going inside the house first and feeling the cold air hit me.
"Never mind back in the car! It's freezing in here!" I said shivering in place.

"That's because you're drenched in water smart one. Now hurry up and go upstairs cause we gotta shower." Sakusa said taking off his shoes. I completely forgot to do that so I immediately did it right after.

"Yeah yeah no need to rush me." I pouted at him and then sticking my tongue out at the other for being so demanding.

He walked towards me till he was now directly in front of me. Bringing his hands up to cup my face. Leaning down to my lips, and then stopping.

"Look at you thinking that I was about to kiss you. How adorable." He teased as he stared into my eyes.

Those words caused me to blush out of embarrassment.

I brought my hands up and covered my face. Before whining into them, "who wouldn't think that! Especially the way you were looking at me!" I stated trying to defend my pride from being torn apart.

"Oh? You mean like this?" He said before grabbing the bottom of my chin after removing my hands from my face.

He stared at me with his black eyes which made his eyelashes seem longer. For someone who hasn't been around Sakusa for ages they wouldn't know what this feeling is.

As he looks at me so passionately with his eyes. Basically saying that I'm the only one for him and that no one is capable of taking his heart, besides me. His gaze makes me fall even more for him, and I absolutely love it.

This time without teasing me he actually connected our lips. Not long though, just a couple of seconds like 5 or 6.

His soft lips as they were perfectly placed onto mine. Creating the perfect kiss.