•Chapter 36•

We All Fall Down!

Atsumu's POV

He was someone that didn't want to get involved with me, yet he was the one that comforted me that following day I was crying over a..

Stormy night...

I never really expected me to fall for him but here I am married to him and standing in the rain.
Is this real or have I finally gone insane without him by my side?

Ha if this is just in my head I never want to leave his arms. I don't want to get separated from him ever again. My heart can't handle anymore pain...it just can't...

The rain started to pour on us a lot harder, but none of us moved.

"Tsumu..."

I raised my head off his forehead to look at his direction. His eyes were red and I couldn't tell if he was crying or if it was the rain.

"I'm really sorry...I should've let you explain your part of the story instead of completely shutting you out. You were worried about me..about us..and I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I was just to emotional thinking you would leave me, and I just couldn't think clearly on what I was doing and I KNOW that it's not a good enough excuse for my actions and words...but I miss you being there with me. Waking up next to you by my side and spending my day with you, and Kazumi...I love you Atsumu I love you. I love you. I love you so much! I can't live without you teddy bear.." he said and even though it was raining you could see his tears and the pain in his eyes and words. You can hear the genuine tone and words that came out of his mouth.

I stayed silent, my words didn't want to come out my mouth. I could clearly see how my silence was hurting him, but my damn voice completely left me in that moment. Speak or all of this will fall down and crumble!

"Atsumu..please say something..anything.." he said in a low weak voice that struck my heart with pain. That's all it took for everything to spill right out of me.

I picked up my arms and wrapped them around his neck and placing my head on his shoulder as I began to cry.

"Sakusa you have no clue how much I miss hugging you and being able to talk to you and see you..I'm really really sorry that I didn't tell you about Kita it's all my fault that this all happened!" Sakusa pushed me back a bit before cupping my face in his hands and squeezing my face a bit as the tears rolled down and so did the rain.

"It's not just your fault Atsumu! I'm also at fault so don't blame yourself for all of it...you just wanted to see how Kita has changed and I should've supported you on that.." he said still squeezing my face together a bit.

"Omi-omi..my face hurts.." I said and he immediately released my face and apologized.

"I just want you to know Omi-omi that I love you so much and I will always stay by your side. Don't ever think that I will leave you because you can't get rid of me that easily.." I said back to Sakusa and watched as he slightly smiled at me before wrapping one of his arms back around my waist. He grabbed my left arm's wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"I-I'm sorry I just really want to kiss you right now." He said. I giggled before wrapping my free arm around his neck.
"You don't have to ask since I am legally yours omi-omi." I said before he smiled at me.