•Chapter 42•

School

Sakusa's POV

Two days have passed and the article was already out. It was pretty long explaining everything is the most perfect way possible. It's exactly what we wanted to say to people.

We got a ton of love and support and so did Kita. Sure some still needed time to process that he did things to Atsumu but they slowly started to give love and support to Kita as well.

Some people actually spoke up about how they had similar situations. They felt comfortable when Kita had the strength to speak about what happened and it gave people confidence to speak about theirs.

Atsumu and Kita ended up crying from all the nice things people said.

But sadly there was some disagreements towards the whole situation. They shared their opinion about how it still isn't right for him to be forgiven after everything. But our fans are the best and they respected our actions .

No hate was shared to Kita just some disagreement about what he did.

Atsumu also decided to tell me that he thought Kazumi was acting different and I had to agree with him because Kazumi was.

Now we didn't tell Aiko not to put the statement about us having a kid. So we don't blame her for putting him in there.

She put the fact that we have a kid and his name. Me and Atsumu have been hesitant to look at the comments about it so we just didn't look at them.

But kazumi..

He seemed less energized and happy. Didn't smile and laugh as much as he used to. Even minimized the amount of food he ate. Everything was changing about him.

Me and Atsumu decided to not tell Kazumi that we will be making a surprise visit to the school and see how he does throughout the day. The principal did say she hasn't seen a change in him. That his grades are still good and he was still a good student.

But then why is he acting this way?

Could it possibly be about me and Atsumu being apart for so long? Did it affect him that much? I should've asked him how has things been in school, that's what a father does!
-

Kazumi was in class already and me and Atsumu were in an empty room. They told us we can roam around just not to draw attention to ourselves since a lot of the kids here are big fans of us and our games.

We left the room and they gave us a schedule of Kazumi's classes because I suck at memorizing which he had. Right now he should be at the gym so we walked over to see what he was doing. If I was correct Yuuto and Yuuma should be with him.

Me and Atsumu slowly approached the doors and peaked our head through to see what was going on.

There was about 6 kids playing volleyball. It seemed to be a 3v3 and Kazumi, Yuuto, and Yuuma were in a team. Some other kids were on the other side of the net and everything seemed to be okay.

We watched as the game went on and Kazumi seemed to be happy but just a little tense.

The game ended quickly with Kazumi's side winning. They seemed really happy and hyper that they won it made me really happy. The teacher or coach that was supposed to watch them left for some reason so I was going to just go in and congratulate Kazumi.