•Chapter 25•

Rice

Osamu's POV

When we finally arrived back to the house we all walked in to find Sakusa and Atsumu sitting down on the couch.

"PAPA DAD!" Kazumi said as he ran towards them both and greeted them with a hug.

"You guys are um back early why?" I said sort of nervous because I wanted to talk to Kazumi about what happened.

"Wow do you want us gone or something?" Atsumu said while laughing and picking up Kazumi in his arms.

"No we just um thought you were getting back late like usual." I said trying not to seem to suspicious. "Ah well you guys can go now thanks for taking care of Kazumi for us." Sakusa  said before heading to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah what I-."

"Oh right! Today we went to the park and I met a nice man!" Kazumi said making me want to die on spot.

"Really?" Atsumu said turning to me with a raised eyebrow. "Who was this man?" He asked.

"Hmm i think he was old enough like you guys and he was really nice! He even talked to uncle Osamu!"  Kazumi said pointing at me.

"Really? Kazumi go in the kitchen with the others because you need to eat." Atsumu said ushering Kazumi to go.

Once he was gone Atsumu turned to me with a serious expression. "So who's this 'nice' man that Kazumi was talking about?" He said. Suna patted my shoulder and left me there for dead.

"Love you too Suna." I said glaring at him as he walked away.

"He's just someone that helped him win hide and seek that's all I don't know why you're so worried." I lied obviously since I was also worried from what might happen and how Atsumu would react.

"Hmm okay well since Yuuto and Yuuma are already eating let's join them." Atsumu said as he began to push me towards the Kitchen.
We sat there and ate, laughed, and talked. Soon after we left me and Suna were relieved.

Atsumu's POV

All of us got ready for bed since Kazumi was going on a school field trip to a rice farm and we were also tagging along.

Kazumi went to go take a bath and me and Sakusa used our own bathroom to shower ourselves. Sakusa wanted to shower with me but i said no because he has his little Atsumu bear to do that with.

Once we were all changed and ready to go to bed me and Sakusa went to Kazumi's room and waited for him to go to sleep. When he finally did we went back to our room. I was so tired from today and from last night that I just wanted to sleep.

So I just got into bed and curled myself up in the blanket. I felt Sakusa's arms wrap around me and he started kissing my neck slowly.

"Mmm what do you want omi-omi?" I said with my eyes still closed and still trying to sleep.

"I want you~." He said into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Mm no I'm not in the mode right now I want sleep." I said squirming away from him. He managed to stop me from getting away and hugged me in his arms. He started to kiss on my next all over again and soon he started to suck on it.