•Chapter 31•

Kazumi

Sakusa's POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Atsumu sitting down on the couch on his phone. He looked up with those milk chocolate eyes of his and flashed his brightest smile at me.
I smiled at him as I walked over picking him up and placing him on my lap as I sat down.

He wrapped his legs around my waist as I held onto his hips.

"Omi-omi did I ever tell you how much I love you~" Atsumu said as he swings his arms around my neck.

"Yes..but please tell me again." I said with a smirk leaning closer to him. He smirked back before leaning in as well and connecting our lips. He moved his hands to my face cupping it and getting more into the kiss. Raising himself a bit up making me tilt my head a bit higher as I caressed his hips and thighs.

I watched as he left an opening for me to put my tongue inside so I did just that. He tasted so sweet just like cherry candy.

"Omi I love you so much~ never leave me, okay?" Atsumu said as he backed away from the kiss.
"Why would i ever leave you my teddy bear~" I said reconnecting our lips.

"What did I tell you both?!" I little voice said from the other side of the room. We both looked over to see Kazumi covering his eyes while fake gagging.
"Oh does someone want kisses too?!" Atsumu said before getting up and running after Kazumi who was running up the stairs screaming.

Atsumu ended up catching him and was carrying him down the stairs with him kicking.
"NOO I dont want gross kisses!" He said as he kicked. Atsumu was laughing at Kazumi being so adorable and I had to join in as well.

"Who do you want to receive a kiss from Kazumi, me or papa?" I said standing up and walking towards them. Kazumi put his hand under his chin like he was thinking.

"Hmmm from Dad! Papa gives to many of them!" He said pouting at Atsumu, making me laugh. "Okay come here!" I said grabbing him off of Atsumu's hands. He looked grumpy as he stomped over to the couch and sat down.

I gave a single kiss on Kazumi's cheek and he smiled. "Love you Dad! Love you to Papa!" Kazumi said all bright and cheerful. That's all it took to make Atsumu happy again and tackling us with a hug.

"I love you guys too!" Atsumu said kissing us both on the cheek. "Love you both~" I said back at the two which made them smile.

Kazumi's POV

Uncle Osamu dropped me, Yuuto, and Yuuma off at school and uncle Suna walked us inside.

Uncle Osamu said he couldn't come in because he looks like Papa and people don't know about me yet. It doesn't make me sad or upset because I know Papa and Dad love me very much!

Papa told me one day that they both want me to have fun in school. That's why they want to wait till middle school to release information about me.

Yuuto and Yuuma had class with me so we walked together. We see Aimi and Emi in lunch so we have to wait a while to see them.
I went inside class first because Yuuto wanted to go to the bathroom so Yuuma went along with him.

I sat down in my desk and just waited for the teacher to start class. Yuuto and Yuuma made it just in time before class started.
-