Draco, come

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝑨𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠, 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾, 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I was scared, scared to die. I wanted my parents so badly, but I could not see my parents. I wasn't fighting, still in shock because Potter saved me, and my best friend died in the flames. I don't want this anymore, I wasn't a person who killed someone. I ran outside the castle, everyone was there. There were many Death Eaters, even my aunt Bellatrix, but my parents were not there. I was searching for my parents, falling over the dead bodies. It was so scary because I can't resist blood. Then I heard my parents. They were screaming for me.¨Draco, my little dragon! ¨ I turned around, and there were my parents, holding each other's hands, crying, even my father was crying, I had never seen him cry before. I was so happy to see them. I ran to my parents, my mother put her arms around me, and I felt my father's strong arms too. They were kissing me, and they kissed each other.

¨ Draco, come.¨ When we were home, I went to my bedroom. I started to cry. I felt miserable. My mother was next to me, but I did not hear her come into my bedroom. She said: ¨ Draco, come.¨ I was proud of my mother, because she lied to HIM, for me, not thinking about her own life. I really love her.

I went to her, and she hugged me. I was still crying, then my father came in. He hugged my mother and me. ¨I am sorry, all this happened because I was a coward, I love you Cissy, and I love you Draco. I am so proud of you, Draco, you are my little dragon. Cissa, I can't live without you, you are my everything, I really need you, but I understand if you mad at.... ¨ Before he could talk further, my mom kissed him on his lips. Without realizing it, I was smiling again. They saw me smiling, and then they broke apart. We started to laugh. When we were done, I leaned against my parents. After a while, I started falling asleep, but I could feel my mother's warm hand through my hair, and my father's chest rose and fell. I knew I was very lucky to have my parents and to be still alive. Before I fell asleep, I heard my parents saying ¨Draco, come¨ in my head.