Ugly

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙖, 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛-𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟸, 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

It was summer. Narcissa was still not graduated from Hogwarts, it was her last year, so it was fine that it was summer. Because she had vacation, she was at home now.  I could go to her today. My father was already gone, so I had breakfast on my own.  When I was ready, I went to the Black Manor. I didn't go there for a while. 

Her mother and aunt were sitting in the garden. "Hello, Mrs Black,  How are you?'' I asked.  ''Dear Lucius, it is nice to see you." She and Walburga smiled. ''Same for me," I said. "Is Narcissa in her room?" I asked. ''I think so, lately, she is the whole time in her room.'' I left, but I heard her mother saying to Walburga:  ''She is getting thick, she doesn't look like a lady, she has not a beautiful figure." 

I tried to ignore her, what was she thinking? Narcissa was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I went to Narcissa's room. But no one was there. I waited, but still, she wasn't there. Then I wanted to leave. Andromeda, her older sister, came to me. ''Is Cissy there?'' ''No, do you know where she is?'' Andromeda shook her head, "I thought that she was in her room, I don't know where she is." She looked serious when she said: " I don't know why, but she doesn't look good, I think even that she lost weight." I wanted to say something but then Narcissa came. She lost for sure weight, she looked very skinny, she had red eyes, and her hair didn't look brushed. ''Hi Lucius, I didn't know you would come." She smiled, but she looked still sad. She kissed my cheeks.                                                                                                                                                                                        ''Cissy, are you alright?'' I asked. ''Why of course I am alright, but now I am happier because you came here.'' She laughed. ''I am going now, bye Lucius." Andromeda said. ''Let's go to my room, so we can talk.'' When we were in her room, I sat in her chair, she sat on her bed. ''Be real with me Cissy, are you really fine?'' ''Why do you ask that, I am fine. " ''I am sorry, but you look miserable, and did you lose weight?'' ''No, of course not. You see it wrong, I am feeling fine." ''And thank you for your compliment. '' ''Cissy, I didn't mean like that, but whatever. Are you happy because it is your last year?'' ''Yes, but also sad, because I really liked Hogwarts.'' We talked for a while and then I went home.                                                                                                                                    

The rest of my week I thought about Narcissa, she really looked not good. I wanted to see her again, maybe she was feeling good now. A week later I went again to the Black Manor. I thought that no one was home, but when I went to Cissy's room, I heard strange noises, It kinda sounded like a gag. Without knocking on the door, I came into her room.  No one was there, so I went to her bathroom. First, I didn't want to go there, maybe she was showering, but ignored it en opened the door. First, I didn't saw anything, I heard the strange noises again. Then I saw Narcissa. She was crouched by the toilet and put a finger down her throat. She was crying. She didn't hear me, but then I knocked on the door.  She was shocked when she saw me. 

"What are you doing, Cissa!" It was not a question. Narcissa couldn't look at my face. ''Look at me!''  Narcissa looked now at my face. ''It was nothing, really. I ate something bad, and I just wanted it out.'' I didn't believe her. She was lying. ''Narcissa, I know there is something, why don't you say what there is?'' Narcissa began to cry.  

''Leave me lonely, it is nothing."  ''You need help, this isn't right.''  Narcissa began to scream: "Go away Lucius, go away! I don't need help, there is nothing, really!'' I was shocked. Narcissa was always calm, didn't scream and was never angry at me. ''No, there is something. Do you think I am stupid? No, I am not!  There is something, you are so thin, you don't look good, and I don't believe that you ''ate something bad!'''' I said.  Narcissa grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. She slammed the door. I was shocked again. I didn't know what to do. Did I need to tell this to her parents? No, like if they cared. I was sure that there was something. Maybe I need to tell to her sisters. But I refuse to talk to Bellatrix. Maybe Andromeda? I did not talk with her much, when we were at school, I flirted sometimes with her, but that's it. I need to do it, it was for Narcissa's good

I didn't want to go to her room, so I waited for her. Andromeda went outside, so I could finally talk with her. ''I need to talk with you.''I said. She was surprised. ''What is it, Lucius?''  ''It is about Narcissa. Something isn't right with her. She looks very sick and I caught her vomiting.'' ''Do you think she has anorexia?'' She asked. ''I think so, because she lost much weight and she was vomiting.''  ''I would talk with Bella, we need to help her. Thanks for telling me, Lucius."  I said: ''I will help you.'' She nodded. 

Then I went to my house. I didn't know how to help her, but I would do anything for her. I really love her, and seeing her like this hurt me. I couldn't sleep anymore, I thought the whole time about her. I need it to see her again. One week later  I said at the breakfast to my father: ''I am going to the Black Manor.'' He rolled with his eyes. ''Is that the reason why you are so quiet, are you thinking about her.'' I didn't say anything. He wouldn't understand. After breakfast, I went to the Black Manor. I was searching for her. She was nowhere. I went to the garden, and then I saw her. She saw me too. ''What are you doing here?'' She asked. She wanted to go to me, but then she fainted. I ren to her, and I lifted her up. I appeared to her room, and I put her on her bed. I wet a towel and put it on her forehead. Then I wait for her to wake up.  

When she was awake, I let her drink some water. ''Are you alright?'' I asked. She shook her head. ''I think I need to explain everything.''She said. ''Yes, but take your time.'' ''My sisters wanted also to talk with me, but  I didn't say anything, you need to promise me that you have no arguments.'' I nodded. She started to talk. ''It is a long story, I am sorry. Look, my mother said always to me that I hadn't a figure like a lady. I was thick, my hips were too big and I was flat, I had no breasts. She told it every time to me. So, I believed her. Every time when I looked at the mirror, I found myself thick and ugly. I compared myself with my sisters. Andy is thin, and Bella is also beautiful. My mother,  my father, my aunt, some boys in my class said that I was thick. So I wanted t to lose some weight. But things got a little out of hand. I saw always myself ugly and thick. First I ate less than normal, but it didn't work, I thought. So I put a finger down my throat. My parents didn't notice, my mother said that I looked thinner than normal, but it didn't made me happy. Only you, Andy and Bella noticed that there was something. Andy wanted to picnic with me, so I would eat something, but I locked myself into my room. It made me sad because my mother called me ugly, thick and didn't notice anything. And there is something else, but please don't say anything to someone.'' She looked at my eyes and talked further: ''I cut myself because I was so sad, I hated myself. I did it on a place no one will notice.''  She grabbed her skirt and put it up a little bit. On her thighs were scratches and scars.  I stroke with my hands over the scratches. She began to cry. She was done with talking, so  I said: ''I don't care what they saying, you are beautiful. you are the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Your body is good like it is, even if you were thick, who cares?  You are not only beautiful, but you are also very funny and smart. Your mother is a bitch. A mother shouldn't say things like that, and your mother isn't right. Cissy, it isn't only me who thinks that you are beautiful. No words could describe your beauty. I love you, please stop with this, we will help you, I promise, but please stop this. You are worth it.'' I kissed her. I couldn't get enough of her. Every time it felt great. She put her arms around me, and I hold her face. Then we broke up, out of breath. Narcissa smiled. ''Thank you, Luce. I love you too. I will try to stop.'' Then we kissed again. That day we talked about everything. I knew it will be good with her.