Library meeting

I changed my writing style, and want to write like this for a while. Have fun with this chapter, xd

Hogwarts, 1970

Lucius was standing in front of the huge bookshelf in the library. His attention was however not on the books, but on a beautiful girl who was also standing a few bookshelves away from him, looking through the books. She was pale and had golden-like hair. Furthermore, she was elegant, skinny, breathtaking and her skirt came to her knees and made her slander legs look longer and beautifully. She didn't wear her whole uniform, but only a white blouse which was perfectly suited to her feminine shape, even though she was still to young to have a real figure. He knew who she was, it was Narcissa Black who was two years younger than him. He had always known her as an acquaintance, but this was the first time he really saw her, as a girl being. And he liked what he saw.

He only realised that he was staring at her when Narcissa turned to him and looked back. She raised her perfect brow. He stopped the eye contact after some seconds and looked at the books in front of him. But without his intention, he looked back at her. She did not look at him anymore, but she felt his eyes looking at her again. This irritated her, in what guts did he dare to stare at her? Did he really think that the whole world was from him? "Is there something, Malfoy?"  He answered her: "No, why would there be something, Black?" He imitated her with the surname-calling, he wanted to call her Narcissa, but since she called him by his surname, he wanted to irritate her back.

"Oh, I just asked since you kept looking like a creep at me. You keep staring at me. I almost thought I was wearing something of yours." She said. Lucius smirked. Since when was she so fierce? This was something for her older sisters, Narcissa was soft and not rude or brutal. "What? What is so funny, please tell me so I can laugh with you." He walked towards her and gave her his most charming smile, a smile that no girl could resist. He could get any girl he wanted, but Narcissa was not pleased or drooling with that smile. "What is your problem, Malfoy? You keep acting creepy, please stop!" He immediately stopped smiling and took a step back. "My apologies, but I was looking for a book for my homework, but then I was blinded by your beauty." He said, while trying to atone.

But she wasn't delighted again. She rolled her eyes. "I get the intention you don't like me. Why is that?" She looked at him and was shocked, how did he know that? She didn't know what to answer. Yes, she didn't like him. He was arrogant, irritating, a player, and so much more. But at the same time, she didn't know him that good. And of course, he was so good-looking. Handsome, with his white-blond hair and with his already manly-shaped face, the structure of his jaw was clearly visible. His hands were big, but not too big. You could see the veins like it was painted with a soft, small brush. His voice was soft and icy at the same time. And of course, the most beautiful of everything, his eyes. The ocean, grey eyes which were so bright. She had never seen eyes like this in her whole life. She could look at them the whole day. To her annoyance, she get hot from inside. "I don't like you because you are such an arrogant, bratty person. You think the whole world is about you and all the girls are in love with you, but that is not right. You have too much ego. Do you understand it now, or do I have to repeat my words?"

He laughed. "Okay then, then I go. I have to do my homework anyway." And he turned around and walked away. But this time Narcissa was the one glaring. And he felt that she kept her eyes on him. So he turned back at her and said: "Now you are the creep, staring at me," he wanted to continue, but he saw his disapproved face, "I'm only joking. Would you like to do homework together? Since we are for the same reason here, we can do it together?" 

Narcissa hesitated, she didn't like to do homework with other people. And she still didn't like Lucius, even though he was fine, oh sweet Merlin, so hot. With his eyes, his perfect shaped and muscular body. Lucius was still waiting for an answer since she was still thinking after a minute. So she made a decision when he looked questioning. "Fine, but if you say one irritating thing, I immediately pack my stuff and go away. Malfoy."  He smiled happily, a bit too much than he wanted. He did not know he wanted so much to spend time with her. "Now now, please call me Lucius. No need to do so humble." "Okay then, if you insist, Mal- ..Lucius."

They were sitting by a round, little table in the library. It was dark in the corner where the table stood. It was also apart from the other tables, where there were no other people around. It was almost dark, the only reason they saw their parchment, was the candle on the table, a candle on the wall and the sunshine that was shining through the little window. The sunshine came on their table. They were sitting in silence, didn't know what to say.

Narcissa was not focused on her poisons homework. She was searching for something to ask for, to ask for help from Lucius, but she had no questions. She was pretty smart, and understand everything and the fact that Lucius was in his last year also did not help. Lucius was staring at his hands. He was trying to find something to break the ice, a joke maybe. Then he remembered something that happened some days ago. "Do you know that mudblood boy in his first year? Did you hear that?" He asked. She shook her head and said:      "Do tell me more, I don't think I heard something like that." He was happy to finally have a thing to talk about. "That boy is a mudblood you know, so he doesn't know anything about magic. At his first transfigure lesson he had to transform his bird, a stupid small yellow thing, into a small goblet. You know, " She nodded, "He did that, I am surprised, but then he started to cry because he didn't know where his bird was gone, apparently he was very fond of that bird. A dorky dumb child I suppose. He held Mcgonagall tight and didn't want to let her go. Then he started to scream for his mother because Snape get him a tail. That boy is very smart for his age." 

Narcissa started to laugh. It was not that funny, but the way Lucius told it, made it funnier than it was and she laughed hard. With her annoyance, she snorted. She was in shock because she made a not ladylike sound and put her hand on her mouth. Her eyes were wide, but with that view  Lucius also started to laugh. "I'm so sorry." She said.  But he shook his head as forgiveness, she had nothing to say sorry about and laughed further. "Stop, I know you are laughing because of my snorting. That was not funny, oh my." But he laughed further. "Please, it was stupid. Please don't tell my mother about that." With that, he stopped laughing. "Why would I? But that was not that terrible. I stop I promise and this is going to stay between us."  She gave him a little smile. "Thank you, Lucius." 

"Can I help with something, you still didn't ask anything." She thought about that. There was nothing to ask for, but like any other girl, she had to play dumb. So he could play the gentleman and help her. But did she want that? She didn't want to flirt with him. Or did she want to flirt with him? "No, nothing to ask for." She said fast. "I see. You are like your sister Andromeda. She is also very smart, never needs help from someone else." She didn't answer him, only smiled.

They were working for an hour, talking and almost finished with their work. But with a stupid accident, Lucius knocked over the ink pot, and it went all on Narcissa's white spotless blouse. She stood up and looked at her blouse. The little fleck started to grow and it was on her heart-chest area. "I am so sorry, Narcissa. That was not my intention. I am going to clean it, for real. It would look new. Do you have tissues in your huge bag?"  She nodded, grabbed her bag and started to look through it. After a while she found it, but before she could clean it he took it from her and get closer, to start cleaning it. He rubbed above the dirt, could feel the hot skin from her chest and rubbed harder. Narcissa was getting hotter, her heart was beating faster. She didn't hope he could hear nor feel it. It was the first time he touched her, and then so close by...

Then they both realised what he was doing.  His hand on her chest, their face close to each other.  An awkward moment, but their eyes meet each other. He stopped cleaning and took his hand away from her chest, but he didn't look away from her. It was the first time he saw her beautiful eyes. Narcissa gets hotter and hotter. She was scared that she would start to blush. Finally, she broke the eye contact, looked at the floor and said softly: "You are staring again."  But he didn't stop looking at her. He just said: "No, it's not me who is staring. You started."

And finally, he also stopped looking. "I am going to my room. To clean my blouse, so goodbye." She immediately packed her equipment. When she walked away he said goodbye back. He looked at the table while fidgeting with his quill. Maybe he started to fall in love, even though he didn't want to admit it. How couldn't he be, with someone like Narcissa?