Durmstrang argument

𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷, 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

''No, I don't want to hear it." I said. "Draco is not going to Durmstrang, I need him close.'' "'Narcissa, I don't want to discuss with you. It is stupid, and you acting like we are going to send him to North Korea.'' "But maybe if he rises again, I mean the Dark Lord, what then?" ''It will be fine, and he will be safe at Durmstrang." "I don't know, he is only eleven, it is too dangerous, far away from us. And the place where we fall in love with each other was Hogwarts, the place we called home because our home sucked was Hogwarts.¨ Lucius ignored that, but I knew he agreed with me. ''Why don't you want to get it, Durmstrang is a good school, they will teach him how to act like a man. He is eleven, he needs to know how to act like an adult.'' ''But he is only eleven, he is just a boy.'' He rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. He looks very angry, but I didn't want to give up. "But if he rises again, he wouldn't be save!'' I screamed. ''AND HE WILL BE SAVE AT DURMSTRANG!!" He was yelling, I was shocked, because he never talks like this to me. I screamed and ran away to our bedroom. I ran to the bed and sat down.

Everyone I loved was gone, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Sirius, Regulus and even Rodolphus. The only person I had was Lucius and Draco. But Lucius was never home, so I can't live without Draco. Draco was everything for me. Actually, I didn't want to send him to Hogwarts either, because I'd still be without him, but to Durstrang, NEVER. Then I cried.

It wasn't fair, I really love Draco. Until we went to dinner I stayed in my room. No one talked at the dinner. Lucius always said to Draco that he shouldn't talk while eating, and I thought that Draco heard us screaming, so he was quiet. Lucius was still angry; I could see it. ''Mother, father, can I go from the table, I finished my meal.'' ''Yes, of course Draco.'' I said. Draco left the table and went to his room. So, I was alone with Lucius. Somehow, I was hoping he would say sorry, because we never argued for a long time.

But the sorry didn't came. ''I must go to the Ministry, but don't wait for me, because it can be very late when I am back.¨ ¨Do you really need to go?¨ ¨Yes, but don't act like I am going for days.¨ ¨Are you still angry at me?¨ I asked. ¨No Narcissa, I am not.¨ I don't know why, but it sounded very sarcastic. ¨Am I not right then, Lucius?¨ ¨No, you aren't right. Dumbledore is bad, Hogwarts is not good anymore, but I know Igor, and he will make from our scared Draco a man.¨ I didn't like when he called our child 'scared'. ¨Draco isn't that scared, and I want him not that far away.¨ ¨And what kind of a father are you, sending our child away from us and to be so heartless.¨ He turned his head and looked at me. I was immediately shocked by my words because I knew Lucius did not have a good father and Lucius was doing his best to be a perfect father. ¨I -I am sorry.¨ I said. Lucius hits me in my face. My face hurt and my cheeks started to burn. I knew my face was red, but I didn't want to cry. Lucius left the house. When I couldn't see him, I started to cry. Normally Lucius never hits me, he was not like his father, Lucius has respect for me, for women.

I don't know for how long I cried, but then Draco came in. ¨Mum, mother, are you alright?¨ I looked at Draco. ¨Mum, your face is red, who did that to you?¨ ¨It is nothing, my dear.¨ I said. Draco kissed my cheeks. My face still hurts. I smiled at Draco and then I hugged him. ¨It is just that the world isn't fair, and I am sorry. I love you; I can't believe that you are eleven now.¨ ¨Did father hits you?¨ He asked. I looked him in his eyes, the same as Lucius eyes, and kissed him. He was so innocent. ¨It is not your business, Dragon.¨ ¨It is late, you need to sleep, I am going to sleep too.¨ I said.

I went to my bedroom and lay down on the bed, but the sleep wasn't coming. I thought about Lucius, because he wasn't like this towards me. I didn't know I fell asleep, but I dreamed about Draco who was going to Durmstrang, and I didn't saw him for years, he was an adult when I saw him again. I cried. I felt fingers run down my cheek.

Then I was awake. I looked up and saw Lucius. ¨Why are you crying?¨ he asked. Why I was crying? Why I was crying? That asked Lucius? Didn't he know that I was crying because of him? ¨Don't you dare to asked that again, Lucius.¨ I said. ¨I am sorry, I shouldn't hit you.¨ I turned around so I couldn't see him. ¨I am tired, let me sleep.¨ I said. Then we slept.

The next day I ignored Lucius. He tried to atone. Weeks later he gives it up, and said: ¨Merlin, Cissa, you are so difficult. If it is so important that Draco isn't that far away from us, then good, he will go to Hogwarts. ¨ ¨Is it true father?! Yes, thank u thank u.¨ I turned me and saw Draco. He looked so happy, my heart melts. Lucius laughed, and said: ¨ I am sorry, but are we fine?¨ I laughed. I couldn't forgive him that he hit me, but he tried hard to be a good father, so I couldn't be angry at him.

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄. 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.