burning for you

Summer 1972, Narcissa Malfoy's pov

The Noble House of Black was a respectable house. Perfect from the outside, rich, handsome, intelligent and divine. But as amazing they seemed, so bad they were from the inside. Narcissa couldn't wait for the day she could marry Lucius and leave her parents and this awful house behind her. If something made her happy at this awful time, then it was him, she thought while eating her bread. She liked to skip breakfast, but the family had to eat that and dinner together. She felt that Andromeda was looking at her. Since she knew Andie's secret, Andromeda was being nervous, because she knew that Narcissa would say something to their parents. But Narcissa knew that if she did that, the gates to hell would open. That's why she wouldn't want to talk to her anymore, she wanted to ignore her.

"Dacy, come quickly and pour our second portion of tea. And make haste, I don't like cold tea." Mother said. The house-elf, Dacy, came in with a teapot. She pours in for mother and father, but when she wanted to do it for me, she spilled the hot thee on my lap. As a reaction, a reflex, I jumped immediately from my chair and screamed. I felt the hot substance on my delicate, soft flesh and it burned. I get tears welling from the pain and cursed. Dacy was in shock, knowing what would happen after this. My mother also stood up and rushes toward me.

''Look what you did, stupid elf. Go clean it, and then punish yourself. Look what you have done to the poor girl.'' she screamed. Father was looking angry too at and Andromeda was sitting in silence. I walked away so I could get a cold shower, but my mother was following me. She grabbed me by my wrist and the strings on my back, to untie them. ''What are you doing? Mother, please stop.'' I flinched when her cold fingers touched my bare skin. ''You burnt yourself, you have to shower, and I wanted to help.'' I walked two steps apart from her and spoke: ''Mother, I can do it by myself. Thank you.'' I didn't want that she touched me ever again. Not like the last time. ''Mother, please stop Dacy. She is bleeding, that poor thing!'' Andromeda run in and was shouting. Now mother was distracted by Andromeda's nonsense, so I took that to sneak out.

In my room, I get as fast as possible rid of my dress and grabbed my hair and made it into a ponytail. I went with my underwear under the shower. I looked at my lap, the pale white skin turned into pink, almost red, and it hurt when I stroked a little with my fingers. I grabbed the showerhead and brought it above my lap. After I was finished, I walked to my bedroom and sit on my bed. At the same time, Dacy came in. When I looked at her my mouth dropped. She was looking awful, her arm was in a bandage, and black and blue marks were everywhere on her little body. It was dreadful how he looked. Her one eye was closed and she was still bleeding. "Lady Narcissa, I brought you a cooling cream. For your burned areas. I had to bring it from your mother." I took it over from her. "Thank you, I can do it by myself."

It was getting late now, the moonlight came from my window and brightened my room. I was reading a book on my bed until I heard some ticks. It was coming from outside like someone was throwing rocks at my window. I stand up and walked to the window. Lucius was standing there. I opened the window and he said: "Hi, sunshine! Keep the window open so I can come in, since I can't apparate into your room." I stepped away from the window, so he had the space to come in.

When he came in, I just realised I was still only in my underwear, since it was hot in here and I wanted to air my burn. However, I didn't reach to cover myself, because I trusted Lucius. "Baby, what happened with your thighs? It is all red. Did your parents do it?" I hugged him and then kissed his cheek. "No worries Luce, they didn't do that. It was my house-elf, Dacy. She spilled some hot tea on my lap. It doesn't hurt anymore. But she is in pain right now. I feel a bit guilty since she is punished because of me. For me, it hurt for a while, but I know she can't sleep tonight. And she is still nice to me." The last word I said was with a moan because Lucius was biting and licking my neck. He stopped what he was doing and laughed. "It's only a stupid house-elf. Why do you care about that thing? She hurt you, so she should be punished." I turned away from him. "I care about her because she has feelings too because she is a living thing. And as I said, it doesn't hurt anymore. I think it was more from the shock."

While I was saying that I sat on my bed. He came next to me. "Well, I don't agree with you, they are only slaves. But I don't want to agree with you. So another topic, did you do something about your burn? Even if it does not hurt anymore, you still have to care about it." I picked up the creme, and showed it to him."I have this, I have to smear it tonight. But I-." He grabbed that from me over and opened the lit. "What are you doing?" He ignored me and went further. He put the cream on his index and middle fingers and went with his fingers above my thighs and smeared it on. I get hot immediately when his fingers touched my bare skin. The heat went to my face, so I was blushing right now. His hand lowered to my thighs. I didn't burn there, but I didn't pursue to get his hands away from there. He brushed it gentle and his face went to mine. Our lips almost touched each other, I could feel his warm, alcoholic breath in my mouth.

But before he kissed me, or I kissed him, he withdrew from me. "I am done, I hope it gets back to normal very soon." He didn't take his hand off my lap yet. But I didn't mind that, his hand felt comfortable. "Thank you." I smiled. I wanted to kiss him, but then the door opened loudly. "Narcissa Black, what are you doing!" My mother was standing at the door, looking angry at me. I knew how it looked, his hands on my thighs, me not wearing a dress but only in my underwear and our faces close to each other, our lips almost touching.

Lucius immediately stood up and cleared his throat. "My deep excuses, Mrs Black. It is all my fault, I wanted to care for her burn and this all was my intention. I think I shall go. Good night, Cissa. Take care of yourself." I knew he wanted to kiss me goodnight, but my mother was still looking angry at us. ''As I see, you burn for me,'' he smirked. I rolled my eyes, but I was smirking too. But when he was gone, I turned to my mother. My smile fade away and I was getting scared now.

''You slut. What were you doing with that boy in your room at night?'' I stood up so I could talk to her face to face. ''Mother, it is not like it looked. We didn't do anything. I swear! I would never do something like that!'' The last one was a lie, but before I could finish my sentence, a sharp pain hit my cheek. My mother's flat hand hit my cheek hard. I felt my cheek turning red again, but this time not because I was blushing, but because of the pain. ''If I see something like this again, I am going to tell your father. You would be punished hard.'' She grabbed my chin and stroked my cheek. ''And now be a good girl.'' She slapped again against my cheek, but this time playful. But it hurt only more. When she left the room, I blew out the candles and went to bed. Without my intention, I began to cry. The tears were rolling over my hot cheek. While crying I fell asleep.