The area of our love. (Chapter 4)

It's Sunday's morning and I still can't rescue from the kiss that Josh gave me on Friday. It was something magical and the sparks were all flying over my mind, well they still are to be honest. He was a real gentleman but the way he's treating my bestfriend, Ryan, is pissing me off. Okay, he's a gay but that's not a reason to be that mean to him. Also Ryan said that Josh is very dangerous and I shouldn't be that much dedicated to him. Okay fine, he might be dangerous in something that I don't know yet but dedicated to him? I'm not dedicated to him. I just got a serious crush in this flawless human being. Most of the people say that we all shouldn't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in it and it's my choice if I do or not. What's wrong on love at first sight? True, you don't know the other's personality just looks but that's normal. I know that the most important thing to me is personality so even if I'd fall for him the first day and then his personality would be really bad, it would be easy for me to move on. Even though Josh is my love at first sight I hope he's not the one I'll grow old with. Sounds stupid right, most of people don't understand me in this but I want to have fun before I sattle down because I'm just 15 and I can't really do that with boyfriend following me everywhere.

If I take it from Friday what I got to know about Josh then probably there are few things I didn't know, he's a football player, his father is coach in the team he plays in, his family is very rich, he has an incredibly nice sister Alison and a 2 years younger brother, Connor, that is on college in New York so he barely gets home. Also his mother owns 3 restaurants that are rated with more than three stars. Doesn't matter how far our relationship goes, if we stay friends or we will be more than that, I really hope to get to meet his brother and mother. Meeting his father won't be that hard since I guess I'll see him often if he does the football coach. Maybe. First they have to take me as a cheerleader. Also what I got to know about Josh is that he's dangerous, from Ryan's point of view. If there's something I hate about Ryan then it's the fact that he always makes everyone curious about something, for example he made me curious about Josh, how can he be someone like him a dangerous person? He acted like a gentleman on Friday. Whoa, what if he just acted like it? Would it be possible? I think that it would be more than possible because who would ever like me? Josh, you silly blondie. My subconscious again found it's way up to my head. No, if there is someone that likes me then it's surely not Josh. He can't be. 

"Laura!" my brother calls me so I ran down the stairs in an expectation that someone might be there, maybe Josh. Just as I get downstairs I see that no one is there so I fold my gaze to the ground in disappointment. Maybe he really doesn't even like me. 

"What's up, Chris?" I try to sound happy or at least somehow that he doesn't recognise that I'm distracted over something. 

"Do you know when mom is getting home?" Mom, yeah. I completely forgot. She's been out of the house, the country and even the continent for over a month now. Being that long alone at house is creepy, especially when I'm just 15, how I already said. Mom is a really succesful employer and she owns five banks. Unfortunatelly two of them are in Europe so she needs to be there. 

"I don't really know. She was supposed to be there just for a month. So I hope she's getting home during this week. Why?" 

"Nothing, I was just asking." he never asks about such things.

"You never ask about these things. Stop lying. What is it? Tell me." 

"You are so annoying. I wanted to discus about a job with her." A job? My  brother and a job? That's a lie. 

"What job?" 

"That's secret and a reason why I need our common mother for it." 

"Whatever.." I turned around and walked upstairs again. I don't even know why but just when I got to my room I changed into my shorts and an undershirt because outside was really hot and went running.