The area of our love. (Chapter 2)

The first day went good I think. I made friends with a lot of people from the freshmen year, a girl from juniors called Sandy and two boys Ryan and Max from seniors. Sadly any of them was the awesome looking man with his magically brown eyes that pierced into mine a minute before he went and had his speech, to what I wasn't paying any attention to. All I cared about was his perfection. I couldn't be in love with him no I couldn't. What if he has a girlfriend or he's a gay. What if he just wouldn't possibly like me? I probably am not his type, like I ever would be anyone's type. I need to get to know him.

I picked up my phone and called Ryan, who had a black type of skin with a really short black hair that didn't have even one inch of length and what suprised me, he wasn't like other black people. He had dark green, mixed with blue shades, eyes. He said that when he moved to LA from Baton Rouge, the capital city of Alabama, a lot of people had their own problem with the fact that he's black but it got better so if I'm scared how will people treat me about my Brazil nation, there's no need to be. He has met a lot of people in that school who were respectful and he's not even the only black one there.

"Hi, Ryan." I said when he picked up my phone call.

"Hi, our little new Brazilian how is it going?" he said in his cheerful voice. First day of our friendship and I already had a nickname from him. How cute.

"I'm really good! What about you? By the way, Ryan, do you mind if I ask you about something?" a blush spread across my face. How was it possible for me to blush so easily? I hated this fact of myslef to be honest. And this is going to super duper weird to ask him about the guy from his year.

"Of course you can!"

I bit my lip, a little bit nervous about that. "Well, I just wanted to ask you... err.. who's the boy from your class? Brown hair, brown eyes, not much taller than me?"

"Aww you are so cute when you have a crush on someone. But the boy.. did he have a speech as the last one?"

"Yes. Yes he did. That's him. But I don't have a crush on him."

"Sure you don't, lady. And his name is Joshua Hutcherson. Are you interested?"

"Nope, I was just thinking if you could get me his number. I want to get to know him."

"Oh, I would love to, dear but he's the most popular guy on this school and he only gives his number to his closest friends or his girlfriends who are now his exes and I'm not any of these, darling. I'm really sorry." it was really understandable with his voice and also, Josh was really hot so no suprise that he's popular at girls.

"It's okay, Ryan. It's okay. I'm not mad at you." I stated when he was underestimating himself in the phone call. "Anyway, don't you want to hang out with me?"

"Of course! I would love to!" he cried. "Meet you at the beach two blocks away from school at 4? I don't know where you live so if you want to meet some other time, I'm okay with that!" I didn't really know whether to believe him or not because the place he chose is exactly the place I live at.

"Actually? I live right in the first beach house you get to see when you walk to the beach." I let a little laugh to gasp from my mouth.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 4 then. See you."

I couldn't help but smile when I shut the phone down. It was really nice to have such a friend like Ryan, really. He was strong and he was incredibly nice to everyone but I wonder why he's not good friends with Josh. I doubt that it's because he's not popular because it seemed he has a lot of friends at school. Was it because Josh is disrespectful to black people? I need to figure it out.

I went to the bathroom to wash my dark brown wavy hair. When I had the shampoo all over my head I realized I already washed them in the morning. What was wrong with me? I was in a rush when I didn't even need to.