The area of our love.

Here we go again. A freshman year on my high school. I will have no one there, there will be no one I'd know, except for my bestfriend. This year needs to be epic especially when the school is all I've always wanted.

I slowly got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my hair, thinking about the upcoming hours in new school.

After I was done, I went stright up to kitchen where I bumped into something or, someone.

"Hey! Watch out!" the person cried, and I apologized.

My eyes went stright up to the person standing above me and they shot widen. It was my brother. What the hell was he doing here? He was supposed to be in Brazil since he just got to the college when we were moving out here to Los Angeles.

"Topher!" I cried and threw my arms around him.

"I thought I have told you not to call me Topher, haven't I?" he said in an amused voice.

"Oh right. I'm sorry, Chris. But what are you doing here? When did you come? And what about your school!"

"I'm here to support my little sister. And my school is starting in October, silly." he stated as if it was obvious and thought that I was really silly. I didn't need a support. I'm 15 now, I can handle it by myself. "Anyway. Mila is at the same school, isn't she?"

"Yeah. She is. But she's going with her mother if that's what you care about." I sent him a little smirk. He has always had a thing for my bestfriend. She's beautiful and caring, I know. But c'mon, she's my bestfriend. Besides they have a 5 years old difference.

I took a plate with some toasts and fried eggs that Chris had made me while I was washing my hair before and made some coffee for myself.

Out of sudden, I started thinking about what the new guys will be like and how I am going to handle all the pressure on high school. What if they are not going to be respectful to me because I'm just not from the Nothern America but from Brazil? I spent already a year here and the transfer was a little bit kind of hard for me but at least my bestfriend, Mila, came with me. Don't know what would I do if she wasn't here with me. I'd probably just not survive this all, since I opened my heart to a boy from my class that I just left few months ago he broke it to pieces. He totally made my life a hell but he's gone by now. Thanks God!

When I arrived with my brother to the new school, I was suprised. This school was so huge and awesome. It had a seriously big stadium and a playground where I suppose people mostly played basketball, my favorite. The students were all dressed in uniforms and I saw cheerleaders there and football players. I'm starting to get really excited to study on that school!

"Hey, Chris! I'm going to be a cheerleader, too!" I cried in an excited voice.

"Good thing, my little sister. You are going to have hot friends." Sometimes I wonder how is it possible to have such a stupid and goofy brother like I do.

"Ms. Jones?" A good looking tall man dressed in black suit said. I guess he figured out it was me since I turned around to face him. "Good, Hello. I'm Mr. Griffin. Your new principal. Come to my office for instructions please. And your boyfriend can come with us, if you want to."

"My boyfriend?" I bursted out of laughing. And soon shut my mouth down because I saw how Mr. Griffin is looking at me. "I'm sorry, Sir. He's not my boyfriend. It's my older brother."

Anyway, we followed the principal to his office and Chris complained about the moment when I started laughing. He kept asking me why it was so funny that he would be my boyfriend and then he started saying that he's hot.

"Shut up, Topher!" I cut him off from his self complimenting when we were in the school halls. Everyone around was looking at us with curious looks and I also heard people whisper. "Who's he?"