The area of our love. (Chapter 7)

Okay guys! I'm really proud about this Chapter. It's all from Josh's POV, excuse me some errors or flashbacks in the story.

I would really appreciate if you would leave some reviews on this story. I accept hate too. Just don't be shy. I want to know what you really think about this and the whole story. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------

*JOSH'S POV*

I haven't talked to the amazing girl for almost 3 months now and the fact that it's a Christmas break starting in 5 days is just killing me. At least I've got the chance to spend the last school day this year with her. Just not talking again. I can't wait to see her at the PE lessons today and on Friday, I also can get to see her on Friday's night too because we have a football match at 5pm and she's at the cheerleaders. I just can't stop thinking about her. It's so hard. I fell for her the moment I saw her jogging on the Malibu beach near my residence in the end of May. I had so many good times with her. Our first date. Our first kiss. When we were dancing and the day I saw her dancing before our date. One can not simply forget that. I couldn't have missed out she's been hanging out with Ryan a lot lately and I've tried to make friends with him again because I realized I was so bad to him, but when I tried so he just called me a "Piece of an ugly shit that broke Laura's heart". I couldn't do nothing about that but agree. I am not able to change the past even if I'd kill myself for it. That girl used to be the reason why I woke up every morning, why I smiled everytime I saw something that would remind me of her but the day we had to say goodbye broke me into a million pieces. Ever since that time I felt like all of my happiness and a sence of living has disappeared with her. But deep inside I knew she hasn't moved on, true she's been avoiding me the whole time everywhere we get to see each other but my sister has told me that every Friday, since we stopped talking, she's been visiting our restaurant with her family and her bestfriend, who's still dating my bestfriend Max, at 6 o'clock and ordering the same meal we had on our first date. Not once she has been caught there with the two dress she wore with me. And suddenly I got a flashback to homecoming that Friday's night. Everything was so perfect and I liked it. I even loved it. No. I loved her. We were kissing and dancing and after that, when I took her home and kissed her for the last time I could swear that I saw a teardrop on her face before she turned around. I could hear her even whisper "I love you." to herself. My sister already pulled off the drive way when I told her to go around that house once again and she did what I asked her for. She did it for me. When she slowed down infront of her house, I could see Laura sitting there on the beach on the right side of their house, crying. Seeing her there in her red dress and shiny blonde hair crying her eyes out made me cry too. "Let's go home, now!" I said to my sister but she looked at me and hugged me tight. "She loves you, Josh." she whispered to me and I hugged her tighter. Just before my sister pulled off again I turned to where Laura sat for the last time and she turned around to face me but just when she caught my gaze, she wiped her tears, got up and ran home. I swear I've never been so hurt before and wanted to die at the moment. Later that night when I got home I didn't even want to eat. I just said I'm off to bed but went to the bathroom instead. Looking in that wall mirror at myself made me realize that I just lost the most perfect girl I could ever ask for and started crying. I swear to God that I haven't get out of my bed the whole weekend and first three days in the week, pretending that I was sick. Of course my parents knew what's been going on in my life and wanted me to fly with them to New York for two weeks to see my 2 years younger brother Connor. I didn't want to, I rather went to school and got to see Laura. It was hurtful to take the history, science and English lessons with her, sitting next to me. Once we were supposed to be in pair on the PE lesson but she begged our teacher to be with Ryan. That moment I wanted to be in New York with my family.