chapter 8

I entered the dinning room after leo had called us all for breakfast. I sat on my chair which is opposite drake's. Leo next to me and James on drake's side. I greeted them and they responded.

Leo was dishing the food when drake walked in and sat on his chair. We started eating and the boys were talking about football and stuff I don't even know about. I felt left out so I spoke.

"Uhh don't you guys like have other friends you hang out with? " I asked looking at each of them.

Leo was the first to speak" we don't have much it's either business partners, workers or flings" he says the last part smirking.

" Except me" james said. I was confused.
"I don't have flings" he said sternly. I was actually shocked. He must have noticed because he growled.

"Why don't you have?" I asked not sure why I even asked that. He looked at me with disbelief and didn't reply.

"Because he's smitten over this girl Layla" leo said smirking at James who just gave leo a death glare.

"I'm not smitten over anymore" james snarled. "Yeah keep telling yourself that. Dude you can't even go a single day without talking to her".

James just looked away tightening his grip on his spoon.

"What about you?" I asked drake noticing he hasn't said anything since he arrived.

"What about me?" He threw back what actually got my attention was his tone.

"Are you smitten for someone or you prefer flings?" I asked curiously waiting for his answer.

"I'm not smitten over someone, don't want to and never will. Its stupid. I don't prefer flings though but what can I do I have my desires" he said arrogantly.

" Okay" I drawled. And went back to eating my food.

"So josie how many boyfriends have you had?" Leo asked

" Uhmm.." I start thinking " I've had 3 boyfriends since middle school"

"Not much huh?" He says sounding surprised. I shake my head at him." Well I thought you'd have like 10 boyfriend like every other girl I've asked"

" Nahh "I laughed. " I'm very picky when it comes to boys"

"Oooooh what's your type?" He asked

"I don't really have a type. If you ask me any guy that interests me is my type".

" Hmm that's cool".

After that everyone went back to eating and making small talks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been two whole weeks since I had last conversed with the boys very well. I saw more of leo than drake and James. According to leo they had this project they needed to sort out so I didn't really give it much thought.

I was lying down staring at the ceiling not being able to sleep. I checked the clock that was hung on the wall. It says the time is 2:45 in the morning.

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to find some milk. I pulled open the refrigerator door and spotted the milk can right on the side of the fridge and brought it out. Grabbing a glass cup I poured some for myself and took a seat on the counter.

That was when I noticed the figure not so far from me but it was there. I was scared that billy has finally found me. I was so terrified that I was about to scream when the light was flickered it on and I saw drake there. I sighed in relief.

"Why are you up so late at night," he asked

"I could ask you the same though"

"I couldn't sleep" he answered which I didn't expect.