Chapter two

I looked at my hand then his hand and hesitantly shook it. He just smirked and i gave a small smile. I didn't even notice we were already driving. Well I know you must be wondering where I am right now what's happening, who's we. Long story short, I made it. I mean I escaped from Billy's house and him and I'm currently in james' car with his mate leo and his boss who is sitting right next to me at the back of the car and also incredibly good-looking and young he should be the same age as leo and James yeah he should I thought.

I looked out the window and saw we were entering a very luxurious side of town. The view was beautiful. As we passed by each house the better the next one was. It was just breathtaking. I couldn't look away. I imagined myself in a house like that with beautiful children and a handsome and sweet husband. I was snapped out of my transcript when someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw it was Leo.

"What were you even doing at Billy's house anyway, josie?"

I looked down, biting my lip out of shame I looked up and saw four  curious eyes looking at me well because james already knows about me.

"Well...uhmm... Im kind of his... girlfriend"
I said not maintaining eye contact.

I could feel their wide eyes boring at the side of my head.
" So why did you leave?" Leo asked

"Uhhh... Long story... It hasn't been going well lately and... and... " i snifled that was when i knew i was crying. It was saddening. He was someone I trusted , i cared a lot about and loved.

"And what?" Drake their boss hissed.

I looked up and I saw anger filled in his eyes.

"He's been harassing me" it came out as barely a whisper but they heard it. Drake looked pissed but gave me a sympathetic look same with leo and James.

"Its alright now. You're safe with us" Leo assured me.
" why didnt you leave sooner?" James asked.
"Well i tried and ended up sleeping in a dumpster today he found and brought me back... He was about to... To touch me when you guys came. Thank you and if i had gone I don't really have anywhere to stay at"  i gave them a tight smile.

They had pity in their eyes. Leo still kept his eyes on the road but i could still see it. They didnt ask any more questions because they felt I didnt want to talk about it and i was grateful for it.
The rest of the drive was in silence. We reached their house within minutes.  lo and behold, it was a beautiful mansion. Better than Billy's. I looked at the mansion in awe as i came down from the car. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Leo.
That moment I knew we were going to be really close friends faster than you'd expect. James was a friend but he looked closed off. Well as for drake he's okay but i still have to get to know him better.

We headed into the kitchen and I sat at the counter. While james left with drake. Leo and i stayed to prepare something for us to eat because it was lunch time. I looked at Leo when I remembered something...

"What if Billy comes looking for me? Im pretty sure by now he knows I'm gone" I asked scared.

"Well i doubt he would be man enough to come here looking for you" he shrugged

"W-why?" I stuttered

"Because he fears us. We're actually one of the most feared gangs around here. He wouldn't have the mind if he knows we took you" he explained

"So I've heard" I said remembering my little chat with James. Leo looked confused but let it go.

After that we chatted . I found out he was a really great guy but he loved his work as a gang member said it was fun. We talked about many things before i headed to my room which he directed me to. It was big and beautiful like the rest of the house. King size bed, Peach color, fancy drawers, the softest bed I've laid on in all my life. It felt nice.

I smiled my way to sleep. Thinking about the fact that I was no longer at Billy's.

_Drake's POV_

I left with james into my house office to talk with James while leo kept Joe 'I think that's her name' company.

"James, I need all the informations necessary about joe... She may be a spy for all i know. Find out everything about her. You and Leo of course. Ask her first then find out if what she says is true. Am I clear?"

"You mean Josie... She doesn't seem harmful to me but okay no problem". Ohh that's her name Josie." So she's going to be staying here until then?" He asked.
I thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Well. Yeah but we have to keep a close eye on her especially if what she says about her and Billy's relationship is true. Which means he might come after her" I say matter- of- factly.

"You have a point though. Alright I'll inform Leo about it. By the way do you think Leo has the hots for her though?. You saw the way he was looking at her earlier... Didn't you?" he smirked.

"Hm... Leo likes anything in a skirt so I wouldn't really pay any attention to him" I added smirking  "but we will have to find out before things get out of hand" we laughed. The two sided meaning of that was just hilarious.

We talked about gang stuffs, our distribution team and other business related matters before he made his leave.

I made my way to my room. On the way I saw the door opposite Leos room opened slightly.  No one stays in here. I thought to myself. I walked in to find josie running around the room in just a white towel around her body. I gotta admit she is hot. I cleared my throat. She jumped frightened at whoever entered the room till she saw it was me. But then her cheeks flushed red and she tightened her grip around her towel.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"she asked cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Uh... The door was open so i wanted to check who was in here. I didn't think it'd be you. I swear" i said. She just looked away and kept looking around.

"Yeah right because obviously i should be sleeping on the couch" she said jokingly. I laughed .Well she has a good sense of humor.

" that's not what i meant tho. what you looking for?" I asked.

She looked at me deep in thought probably wondering if she should tell me.

" uhmm. I don't have anything to wear tonight"
Ohhh  that explains the towel and dry body.
"Ohh well you can borrow one of my shirt and pants or something"  she looked at me eye wide and I looked at her confused.
" you'd do that?"
"Y not"
" thank you" she smiled. She was honestly very adorable . poor girl she's obviously been through a lot.
"Yeah let me go get it" i left the room closing the door behind me and went to my room grabbed a white shirt and one of my shorts, went back to her and  handed it to her with a smile. She took it .

"Im going to bed. If you need anything you can tell me or the boys. Goodnight"

She nodded then added "Goodnight"

I left her to go take a shower. Wore only shorts and got into bed.