Chapter 2: Crushing It

*Ron Stoppable*

I am so into it. Rufus and I got back to Bueno Nacho while Kim and the tweebs ran around trying to help Jim get his first date. And the best part? KP isn't around to lecture me about eating it too much. I grabbed Wade and we headed over there. I had something to ask him opinion on anyway.

" So Ron, what's the sitch?" Wade grinned. " Always wanted to say that." I took a deep breath. Rufus grabbed the box out of my pocket and handed it to me. I popped the top of the little box and showed it to him. He gasped. " Is. . . is that for. . . ."

" Yep. Today is the day I ask the love of my life the question I wished I could have asked at graduation. Think the ring is big enough? And pretty enough?"

" Totally."

" Like the little spot light I put in

" Like the little spot light I put in. Really shows of the diamond right? RIGHT?!" I asked desperately.

" Yeah, totally." Wade assured me.

" Trust me dude, Kim is going to freak."

°*°

*Kim Possible*

" I'm going to freak! She is so cute, Jim! Nice choice!" I complimented my brother. He blushed. I was looking at her online picture in Jim's cell phone. Of course, I didn't actually like her, I hadn't even met her yet, but I agreed with Jim. he was hot.

Never tell Ron that I told Jim his crush is cute. He knows I'm not a lesbian, and that I love him, but he STILL gets antsy whenever I give someone love advice and compliment on how cute their crushes are. I mean, seriously. How many times must a woman tell her boyfriend she's not cheating on him?

Anyway. . . I knocked on the door to this girls house. Apparently, her name is Kassandra Camino.

(She has distant Japanese relatives, don't judge me for the last name. I had to get creative)

I smiled when I opened the door. Okay, so here is a better description of the girl Jim likes. She was maybe a centimeter taller than him, had wavy blonde hair that reached down to just below her calves, amazingly pale skin, and intelligent ice blue eyes, just like in Jim's description.

She also had an amazingly fit body and is in a ruby-red shirt with her midriff showing, sort of like me. She had on cuffed dark blue jeans with purple sneakers. She was incredibly pretty, almost prettier than her internet picture. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

" Hello. You're Kassandra Camino, right?"

" Yeah, but you can call me Kassidy. Everyone does. Or my mission name: KC." It took a second to realize what she'd said before she covered her mouth.

" Mission name?" I wondered.

" Crud. The cats out of the bag. Guess the famous Kim Possible isn't the worst person to reveal to." She smiled nervously. I smirked.

" Tell me the whole story, and I'll tell you mine," I offered. Kassandra bit her lip. But she let me into her house. She dragged me to the living room and checked to make sure nobody was watching before continuing.

" So, I have two younger brothers, and they are like little geniuses. They always come with me on my secret missions with me, even if I don't want them to. (Don't tell anybody by the way. Mom would kill me.) They're such tweebs. And I. . . ."

" Wait just a Club Banana second, did you just say tweebs?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, their twins and their huge dweebs. Twin dweebs equals tweebs." I was going to going nuts. Somebody else used the word!

" I use it to! My brothers are such dweebs, too. But they're also super nice and smart. How old are your brother's?"

" Twelve years old, just two months ago. You're like 22, right? Your brother's are my age. I've met them at school."

" Yeah. Wanna hang out? I may be four years older, but I still like to have fun. I seriously need some major girl time, and Monique is tied up at work so. . . ."

" Of course! And bring your largest secrets, I wanna learn everything about you, and TOD is the best way to figure it out," she said with a grin. I jumped up and down with excitment.

As soon as I got my first turn asking her the question, I'd ask her if she liked anyone, or any boy in particular, and she'd have to answer truthfully. This was perfect! Just too perfect! I walked behind Kassanda's house to the tweebs, who where listening.

" Let's here it, tweebs." They sighed.

" Fine. Kim Possible is unstoppable. She can do anything!" I grinned at Jim and Tim.

" All I ask for is a little credit. Lets go. I've got a party to get ready for."