Chapter 8: Honeymoon Surprise

Kim's POV

Me and Ron decided we would have a tropical honeymoon. Hawaii, the Caribbean islands, Cancun, Las Vegas... The whole thing would be in the time steam of three and a half months. I had it all planned out. Hawaii for three weeks, the Caribbean islands for two and a half, Cancun for three and so on.

We where having the time of our lives. And the best part? No villain attacks! Nobody trying to ruin my honeymoon. My well-deserved vacay if I say so myself. I've worked hard saving the world. Time for the world to help me.

The first month and a half was amazing. Little did we know that our honeymoon was about to risky take a turn. Me and Ron had just gotten back from our private jacuzzi on the terrace of our hotel room at midnight. I was beyond tired.

" Sweetie, lets just go to bed. Don't get into pajamas or anything." I said, even though I had already taken of the bottom of my bathing suit.

" Sure KP. Ni....(yawn)." I flopped into our huge bed and watched, with my eyelids rapidly closing, Ron start to take of his underpants, but then just falling into bed, instantly falling asleep. I closed my eyes, to tired to get up.

Ron's POV

If I had known sleeping with my pants off would do this, I would have found some sort of trash bag or something. But when KP realized that we had slept together......undressed a few days after it had happened, she immediately grabbed me and rushed us to Las Vegas's nearest hospital.

The nice doctor lady clarified. Kim was pregnant. She was going to have a baby. Kim's eyes were wide. Mine where wider. We looked at each other. Kim's face broke into a grin. Mine did likewise. We where gonna be parents!!

" Ron, I'm going to be a mom."

" I'm gonna be a dad!"

" Best day ever!" We went on the rest of the honeymoon, but it was in vain to get back and tell our family's the news. We got on the plane and we raced back to Middleton.

Kim's POV

" Hey guy's. I call this family metting to order. Don't freak out, but....." Mom looked at me and gave me a look that said the next words out of my mouth better not be "Ron is...".

Dad had a smile on his face that said he was intrigued. The tweebs grinned like this whole thing was a huge excitement for them. " Me and Ron had a...." I rembered the tweebs and changed my wording. " ....mishap at the hotel and now.....oh I can't do this anymore! Me and Ron are having a baby!" I yelled.

" Really?! That's awesome!" The tweebs said. They hugged me and smiled. I never expected the tweebs to be the ones to celebrate first. It was nice to see they had at least matured a LITTLE bit. I held both their hands and bit my lip.

" Mom and Dad?" I waited a few seconds. They both stood up.

" Don't make eye contact." I whispered to the tweebs.

" As your superior, say that it was a very wild and immature decision. But as a mother.....that's so amazing sweetie. What are you going to name it?" My mom said, giggling with me.

" We don't know if its a girl or a boy. Mom, you know we have to wait a couple more months before we know."

" Sorry, sorry, it just slipped my mind. I was so excited." She hugged me and pressed her hands to my belly. I smiled. I showed her how my belly was starting to swell. She started looking up what we'd need to do.

" Mom, didn't you go through this already with me and the tweebs?"

" Yes, but it's been sixteen years since  I've had to go through it. I need to re-look up everything I looked up the first time." She said. I shrugged. Jim put his hand on my stomach, rubbing his hand over my slightly rounded belly, and Tim did the same.

I didn't mind. It was relaxing. I just hoped Ron wasn't having to much trouble explaining to his folks about the baby. He would be in so much trouble. I hoped he would still be in one peice by the end of it. I needed someone other than the tweebs to perform belly rubs.