Chapter 5: The Proposal

Ron's POV

I had everything planned out. Kim had just gotten a total score on the tweebs today and was in a killer mood. I had arranged for a favor and a ride to and from Paris, the most romantic city on Earth. I hoped I looked good, because KP looked stunning.

She posed with a hand on her hip at the end of the staircase

She posed with a hand on her hip at the end of the staircase. I walked up to her and my arm through hers. She giggled.

" So, do you like my dress?"

" Yeah it's incredible. I told you we where going someplace special, but I didn't think you'd go all out."

" The tweebs helped. My heels are actually secret lasers, and....wait, I wanna surprise you. Nice try." I grinned.

" Can't get anything past you KP." I took her to the dinner. As expected, it was going incredibly well, we ordered an awesome dinner, and KP didn't even have to lecture me, but then Shego and Draken just HAD to ruin it. Shego burst through the wall with Draken behind her.

" Behold! With my magnet ray, every peice of jewelry here in this fany place will soon be....KIM POSSIBLE?! Not again." Draken moaned. " Shego..."

" I'm on it Mr. D." Shego and Kim started to have at it. Which singled my cue to mess up. Draken started the ray, and when I went up to stop him, the belt buckle on my pants got sucked onto the magnet. My pants fell down.

" Figure's." I said. I got Rufus up to the control panel. " Think you can scramble everything buddy?"

" Yeh yeh scramble yeh yeh." What what it sounded like. I wrestled Draken for the remote.

" Kim Possible's stupid sidekick. We meet again. What was your name?" He said as I chased him around the floor.

" SERIOUSLY!? We've been fighting you since we where twelve and you somehow still can't remember my name? It's RON. Ron Stoppable. How can you possibly not know this?" Kim had knocked Shego out. She came up to us. Her shirt was torn, and one of the straps on her shoes was scorched. Kim flipped over Draken and stole the remote.

" Uragh! Kim Possible!" By this time, the  mini ship had arrived right on schedule with Shego dropping the latter.

" Come on Mr. D, lets go!" With Draken yelling his signature exit line to Kim. " You think you're all that, but you're not!"

" Would you quit it?!" Shego yelled. Kim came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

" Let me guess, Wade?" I asked.

" Yeah. Sorry about date night." She glanced at her torn dress and her burned shoes.

" What do you mean sorry? Like your outfit being ruined is gonna make this date end? Come on, I got us a special treat." About ten minutes later, me and KP where sitting on top of a terrace.

" The Eiffel Tower. And this time, nobody's trying to kill us with laser beams from the sun. How nice." Kim said.

" Yeah, and we're in France and we're not being chased in a speed boat operated remotely by a ten-year-old." Kim smiled at me. She took my hands and her joyful face went to a sad one. She looked up at me with guilty eyes.