Chapter 6: How To Plan A Cheerleader's Wedding

Kim's POV

Two monthes later....

I do updates of my website often, these are some of my entries.

January 17th, 2015

Two months since my boyfriend proposed. The good news is he trusts me to put everything he likes in. He's doing all the invitation's since he knows everyone both he and me want to invite. The bad news, I have no idea what to do for me.

March 21st, 2015

I just booked a DJ for 7 months from now and we're using Mom and Dad's wedding china. I made the menu for the guests. Of course, Bueno Nacho to the max for Ron, ceaser salad, hot dogs, steak, and bassically all Italian for my part.

May 15, 2015
I know who Ron's best man should be and I've made a never-ending list on everyone we need to invite. I also designed the alter. It will be gorgeous, with huge windows behind us and the stars twinkling so beautifully it will be spectacular.

Did I mention the wedding
will be in a palace in Europe? As long as we don't break  anything, the most gorgeous castle in all of Europe will be ours for the night. I've got a caterer.

July 16th, 2015

Picking out my wedding dress with Mom, Monique and Kassandra today! Wish me luck!

At the store, Mom kept complaining about why I couldn't just wear her dress.

" Mom, for the last time, I want to knock Ron's socks if with this dress. That night is the night I will have to be the most beautiful I have ever looked in my entire life. It has to be out of this world gorgous.

Like, long, elegant, glittery, so it"ll look gorgeous next to the sky, and it'll make me look beyond beutiful. That's what I want Ron to see walking down that isle in a couple month Mom.

It's gonna be the best day of my life, and I want it to be absolutely perfect...." I could just imagine that day, going down the isle absolutely confident that I looked stunning. Knowing Ron would see me at my best.

" Of course honey, come look at these." I looked at what she was talking about.

" I looked at what she was talking about

I smiled

I smiled. The dresses looked gorgeous. But then I saw it. The most incredible dress ever. It was long and beautiful, exactly what I wanted.

The wedding was two months away. I had everything I needed. I had the bridesmaids. I had chosen the maid of honor, Ron had sent all the invitations. It was perfect. All I needed was to oversee the temporary changes to the wedding hall.

I grabbed Ron and we got in the car. I called in another favor. We would be sitting in front of the Neuschwanstein Castle in four hours flat. I happened to have saved the daughter of Navy Jet flyer while in Australia for the summer. Me and Ron snuck into first class and settled comfortably into each other. I woke up a little while later to a tapping on my shoulder. It was Tim.

" Hey, we're at the castle. Come see, its totally awesome!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the window's. I grabbed Ron and pulled him awake as Tim dragged me along. I rubbed my eyes to get better focus of the veiw. The sunset was breathtaking. There was no better word to describe it. Ron put an arm around me.

" Totally awesome."

Mom looked away from it and glare darkly at her sixteen-year-old son's

Mom looked away from it and glare darkly at her sixteen-year-old son's. I hoped she was going to tell the tweebs their place.

" Rule's number 1-4 about  Castle being your sisters wedding hall: Don't break anything, no rocket launching of any kind, no inventions in the castle, and no running unless we are super late and there is enough space for us to run in a stright line without you breaking anything. Do you understand me?" The tweebs nodded.

" Yes Mom." They sighed.

I grinned. As long as I kept the tweebs away from the expensive things inside the castle for two more months, all would be well.