Chapter 10

Rylee POV

I never imagined that I'd be here with my brother and kids. At least not today, today I was hoping to just spend quality time with my twins.

Third Person POV
//A few hours earlier//
Alessio had noticed that the two of the gift baskets were still in the dining room table. Before he could do anything with them Marco comes down the stairs saying how "'the very special guest' has requested that we bring these baskets up to her room and that there's a possibility of her eating dinner with us if the twins are sleeping if not she's gonna stay up there." Alessio agrees that those are fair terms and if she stays up there for dinner someone will eat with her. Thomas interrupts them asking who the guest is and Alessio covers saying it's their other housemates girlfriend. Which isn't incorrect but also not in the right thinking which is what was needed. Thomas also asks where his room is. Both men that live permanently in the house have an oh shit moment. Because the only rooms available are on the same floor as Rylee since the other floor that has guest bedrooms was being remodeled. Alessio immediately leaves to ask Annabelle if this is alright knowing that she might have slight objections but also she might not. He enters Annabelle's room without knocking, and sees her feeding her children. Stumbling over his words some he starts by saying " So um Thomas is gonna need to um sleeponthesamefloorasyou." He braces himself for an argument but doesn't get one. Instead she tells him that he'll find out soon enough and when he does she'll be here.

Marco POV
To say it wasn't awkward would be a lie. I knew a secret that would make his year. I start talking to Thomas by saying "I heard about Annabelle. Did you ever wonder what the reason for her running away was?" After I said that I realized I done messed up because they didn't tell anyone about her saying she had a reason for running. He starts coming towards me and I don't trust it so I do the only thing I think of scream for Alessio and Rylee.