Chapter 2

The name Mikie chose for me was Rylee Marie White. It's funny since my real last name is Black.

Time skip three months

Im a little over five months pregnant now. I'm showing a lot since I'm having twins. Mikie is a really great guy. He has been delivering Shelby letters that I wrote and giving her updates on me. My family still had no clue why I ran but they know Shelby was the last to see me. They also know she's the best at keeping secrets.

Today is the doctors appointment where we find the genders out. I don't really care what genders they are as long as they are healthy. The more appointments we go to the less nervous I get about going to them.

In my free time I still do some hacking. Usually looking at things for the American Mafia, they don't know it's me but it has definitely helped them.

Arriving at the office I think Micheal is more nervous than I am. He's bouncing he leg up and down. I've noticed that he only does that when he's nervous or worried.

My name is finally called and we head on back to the room. I know the drill for the ultrasounds so I get ready the doctor moves the probe thing around a little and says " it looks like you are having a boy and a girl. Congratulations!" I was not expecting that. I'm the only girl in my family now I will have one of my own to raise.

Time skips to back at their house

Mikie left to get some groceries, but I know it's also to get some attention form a male friend of you know what I mean. The doorbells keeps ringing. I was hoping they would leave after no one coming but they started knocking instead sighing I start to get up from my bed. To be safe I grab the gun I keep under my pillow.

When I get to the door the knocking has stopped. I still decide to open it. Two men enter the house and don't seem to notice a pregnant lady who is just staring at them. I'm still mad about them walking in like they own the place. I hit a button on the coatrack  that calls Micheal and tells him to come home immediately. He knows I don't mess around with stuff like this. I decide to grab a snack while I'm up. The pregnancy cravings have gotten slightly weird but Mikie tolerates them. The one I wanted at the moment was a dill pickle with some shredded cheese and Mayo on it. Walking back to the living is see both men sitting down on the couch waiting. I needed to sit down since my feet were already swollen so I proceed to say " thing one and thing two move your damn asses off the couch so I can sit." That seems to startle them because either they didn't realize I was there or if they did notice I was there that I would dare say something like that. They do comply. Thing two has longer hair and sees what I'm eating a makes a disgusting face. Clearly they think I don't know Italian. Since they start having a conversation

"fratello chi è quella ragazza. Questa dovrebbe essere la casa di Micheal. L'ultima volta che ho controllato era gay"
bro who is that girl. This is supposed to be Michael's house. The last time I checked he was gay "

"forse è come una puttana che è rimasta incinta per sbaglio. ma hai visto il cibo disgustoso che sta mangiando"
maybe it's like a whore who got pregnant by accident. but did you see the disgusting food he is eating "

I decide to butt in and say "prima di tutto questa signora ha un nome e in secondo luogo non giudicare le mie voglie di gravidanza"
first of all this lady has a name and secondly don't judge my pregnancy cravings

They didn't get a chance to answer before Micheal burst through the door looking panicked. When he ran to the living room and saw me eating he said "Oh thank goodness. I thought you went into early labor An-Rylee" He quickly changed what he was calling me when he remembered the two men in there too.