Chapter 13

Within the next several hours Alessio worked on getting the flight set up and getting confirmation from Thomas about being allowed to stay at the mansion and rooms being set up. I refunded the ticket Shelby sent and I texted her letting her know that I would be coming home with Alessio and Marco. Both men have a backup house set in place for if I don't want to have the kids in the mansion until my family knows the truth.

After couple hours of packing for everyone I finally take a break and take time to think. To think about the pain that my family is going to be in seeing me after a year. The pain that they'll feel finding out they have family they missed growing up. The hatred that could be growing inside them and how they could boil over after seeing me. the reality of it all coming back to haunt everyone.

Sighing I get up going over to Shelby and pick her up. Rocking her slightly I start telling her a story about all of her uncle and her mom working together to defeat a bad guy. I know that she doesn't understand anything that I'm talking about, but it comforts me. I do the same thing with Max when Shelby falls asleep.

Marco comes into my room and tells me that we are going to be leaving in an hour I acknowledge that and start packing the carryon bags for the twins and me. It took me longer to pack for the twin than it did for me. After a couple hours of packing and preparing we are boarding the plane. Alessio had this plane fit for car seats a while ago, but I never really used them until now.

~Time skip~

When we landed it was late at night, Marco and Alessio decided that we should go to one of their houses first then tomorrow we'll head to my family's house. Once we decided on this, I let Shelby and Thomas know, so they knew when to expect me and where I was. Alessio was able to get status updates on my dad which was helping my nerves some. The bad news was that there haven't been any improvements with him. The longer it took for improvements the lower the chance of improvement was.

Arriving at Alessio's house I was told it was laid out like the one in Italy only this one was a bit smaller. The room that the twins would be using was connected by a closet to the room I'd be using. It was nice, especially in an unfamiliar house to know I could get to them quickly. I was able to quickly find the rooms and the twins down for bed. The time difference was going to fuck with all of us and I was not looking forward to it one bit.  

Once they were put down, I quickly changed into something more comfortable and went to the dining room knowing that's where I'd find at least one of the boys. To my luck both of them were there, my first instinct was to inquire more about how my family was holding up. Before I could do that Marco's phone rang, holding it up an unknown number was calling. After a few rings he answered it and put the phone on speaker. The voice that spoke had a thick Russian accent. While paying attention to what he was saying I was able trying to listen for any clue to where he was. His message was "I knew you'd be coming to save your dearest papa and family Annabelle. It's just a bonus you brought everyone else you care for wit you as well. If you don't want anyone harmed, then meet me at the Hagrid docks in a week and we can make a deal. if you don't show you'll have plenty more funerals to attend." 

What I was trying to piece together was why Marco's phone was called and not mine.  Alessio was making calls some were to his mafia people, one was to my family letting them know a threat has been received. They insisted that Marco and Alessio and any other guests that they had were to move to the main mansion tomorrow so that there was more protection.  Now it looked like I would be meeting my family for sure

An

Hey guys hope you enjoy. There will be some upcoming drama