Chapter 11

Annabelle POV

While Alessio was upstairs with me we had come up with an insurance plan. He was just about to go back downstairs to bring up some food when Marco screamed. We both grabbed a gun and went downstairs not knowing what to expect.

What we see is Marco pinned against the wall. Thomas is threatening him to say what he knows or else there will be a war. Alessio pulls Thomas off Marco and make them both sit at the table. I go and lean against a wall where you can't be seen from the seat Thomas is in. That way I can still listen to what happened and make a quick get away if it is needed.

Marco doesn't even hesitate to say it was his fault. Apparently he had said something about me and that I probably had a reason to run. That didn't sit so well with Thomas and now where are here. Thomas decides to apologize and in his voice you can hear the daddy and frustration. At that moment I knew what needed to be done.

I walk in the room and start talking. Just rambling most of it.

" Hey boys, I came down to get some food." I do a fake survey or the room and gasp saying " Oh I'm Rylee and you must be Thomas." While I'm saying this I realize one big thing.

Wide eyed I look at Marco and Alessio and say " So boys let's make a little plan where you guys are friends again and all good. Now since that is settled why don't put guys make food for me and bring it up to my room when it is done. Also one of you come with me, I don't care which one of you three comes with me but one of you needs to."

They both realize what I mean and know why I need food. Simultaneously they say that Thomas should go with me. He just nods and gets up, heading toward the stairs and follow and we make it to my room.

The twins were both still asleep, so I told Thomas make yourself at home for a few minutes. Like I said would happen both twins woke up Natalee just wanted to be held while Micheal needed changed. Handing Natalee to Thomas I take Micheal to the bathroom to change and clean him up.

When I go back into my room I don't see Thomas immediately. I do a quick sweep of the room and see him looking at my pictures. To be specific the pictures of him and I together. I knew he would find out the truth today.

He turns around and just stares with me tears in his eyes. I break the silence by saying "Hey big bro I missed you. I'm sorry I ran, I had found out I was pregnant and had just broken up with Louis a few days before. I was scared and afraid to disappoint you guys and didn't know what to do. Shelby helped me get to Italy and then I had the twins a few months later."

" I understand why you did everything but you didn't have to run. No one would be disappointed in you."

I smile and little and say "You do know that you can't tell the rest of the family about seeing me and the actual story? When I'm ready I'll talk to them and let them see the kids, I'm just not ready everything yet."

He replied with " I know and I won't tell it's your secret and I'm going to protect it."

My smile grew and I said " I think it is time to meet your niece and nephew.

A/N
I hope you like this chapter. It has a little brother sister heart to heart in it.