Chapter 5

Time skip six months

A lot has changed in six months. First I gave birth to Max Black but his name is Italy is Micheal White. And  I also had Shelby Black but her name in Italy is Natalee White. I moved into a mansion with thing one and thing two and Micheal, I can get occasional sleep and they watch them. This week we're supposed to have some guests. Good for me that they decided to stay in a mansion they own in Italy. From what I've heard it's the American Mafia which is run by my dad. I made the quick decision to go on a trip to over the weekend and go to a small town outside of Milan without the kids to chill out. The boys agreed to watch the kids and let me have a break. I think they could tell I didn't want to be around when the mafia members came but they didn't seem nervous about watching the kids which calmed my nerves. Before I left I gave them a list of instructions and emergency info for them. I knew it was going to be an interesting weekend.

Third person POV

The three boys were ready to watch two babies. They all had a set of instructions and emergency information. They all thought it would be easy. The boys decided that when the meeting would take place they would put them in their cribs for a nap time a keep a baby monitor with them for when they woke up. Micheal and Marco would be the ones to get the twins if they woke up during the meeting.

In the corner of the conference room they had set up a bottle warmer and a thing that warmer the water to the right temperature, they also set a thing of formula with it. Alessio knew that the American mafia had kids so they would probably understand. He wasn't stressing about the kids waking up, instead he was stressing about finding out what Rylee was hiding and why she didn't want to see or hear about the American mafia. It was like she knew everything I was saying about them.