Chapter 8

Rylee POV

I guess he was not expecting me answer and I even answered truthfully at that. He looked shocked at everything I said but he complied with me wanting him to leave the room. Getting up I put the kids in their cribs then I snuggle deep in my bed. Today has been a lot and I have a feeling a storm is brewing. When a storm stop brewing all hell can break loose. If things can go wrong and not how they are wanted to go then that's what will happen. Only time will tell what will actually happen.

Alessio POV

I can't fucking believe it. I'm hiding the American Mafia princess. This could cause a war between the three mafias. The American mafia because I hid their daughter and the Spanish mafia because I hid his ex-girlfriend and his kids. I guess that's why Rylee wanted to be gone while the American mafia came for business. That also means she knows that I am the don of the Italian mafia. This information might cause issues between the alliances we have. Someone from the American mafia is supposed to be living with us and learning and doing their business with us. It would probably be one of her brothers, I don't want to cause her pain with this, but I know this can't be denied.

As I'm thinking about this I get a call from Kevin Black the American Mafia leader

K- Kevin A- Alessio

K- hey Alessio, Thomas is doing a little traveling and tomorrow he's going to be in Italy. I was thinking that he could stay with you for a couple of days.

A-That's fine. While he's here is he going to handle any business?

K- I do not know if he has any other business. I'll have him check with you before he does anything drastic.

A- All good. Talk later bye.

I was internally panicking. This was not good at all. I couldn't turn them down because we are allies and I rarely travel. Usually I don't talk business with Marco at night, but tonight was an exception.

Going to his room I knock on the door and hear a "come in". His voice sounded tired but it was kind of late. I walk in and make sure to close the door behind me, I don't want Rylee to hear what's about to go down. I'll tell her in the morning, this being such short notice she can't hide.

I start off by saying " So Marco good and bad news. Good news is that i know Rylee's secret, It's that she's Annabelle Black the American Mafia Princess. It turns out she ran when she found out she was pregnant by her ex boyfriend. Her ex is the Spanish mafia heir. They don't even know her secret about being pregnant and having kids. Now the bad news is that Thomas Black is traveling and happens to be coming to Italy tomorrow. Kevin called me up asking if he could stay and due to our alliance I couldn't say no. So he's going to be staying with us and I haven't told Rylee anything yet. I plan on telling her in the morning and she can dye or hair or get contacts or something to disguise herself."

Marco takes a few seconds to respond but when he does he says " It makes total sense about why the kids look so much like the Black family. And have fun being smacked around by Rylee. Man, I'm gonna enjoying watching it happen. But also I'm gonna have to start calling Rylee Annabelle when we're not in public.

Well he was right about one thing, me telling Rylee one of her brother is coming to visit won't end well.